Unable to look up resort rates online for many days now

ninafeliz

DIS Veteran
I've been trying to look at resort pricing for the first week of February 2020 for a few days now online, and have been unsuccessful. The site lets me put in our info and then brings up the resort choices, and when I choose one it brings up the available room categories and prices for about 2 seconds, and then the BTMRR Hang on Tight page comes up superimposed over the page and just sits there indefinitely. I've tried clearing cookies, opening new pages, and using incognito but it's always the same. Is anyone else having this problem? Any thoughts?

It isn't crucial now, because I'm not booking a room without a good discount and there aren't any out yet, but I just wanted to peruse the choices and see what rack rates night be for the rooms I would like the most. It's getting annoying, all I want to do is look up room prices and it won't let me.

I just tried it and it worked fine, though a lot of the hotels are reading unavailable for those dates. Try clearing the cache on your browser or try a different browser, but try to get it done soon, as it looks like the bookings are closing fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter