*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would make it much easier for the Nomad lounge pre-party!
Absolutely. I was hoping that would happen so we didn't have to stand around in the parking lot for nearly 2 hours. Closing at 10 is great. By the time they actually kick us out and we make our way back to the entrance, we shouldn't have too much time to kill.

Absolutely. I was hoping that would happen so we didn't have to stand around in the parking lot for nearly 2 hours. Closing at 10 is great. By the time they actually kick us out and we make our way back to the entrance, we shouldn't have too much time to kill.

My plan was and still is just in case, to bring a magazine or book to keep me busy in case I'm alone :) But glad it's later so I can dawdle on my way out.

Anyone want to join me for dinner at the Rainforest Cafe at 9:15pm the night of the party? The restaurant is open until 10, so I think we can linger a bit there, and it's right next to the front entrance. I have 7 spots open as Kate Davies has already claimed a spot. @TheMaxRebo can you put this on the calendar?
If you still have room for 1 more, I would like to join.

Yeah, I'm really glad for y'all. The timing should be perfect. I knew I wouldn't have a park ticket that day, hence the gathering at non-park Victoria Falls. If circumstances were different, Nomad Lounge is where I'd want to enjoy a sociable evening with friendly DISers. Cheers!

I just got a touring plans alert that animal kingdom is now open until 10 the night of the party instead of 9 if that changes anyone’s pre-party plans.

I'm actually a tad bit annoyed by this. I was hoping for a nice gap so that the party would start on time. During the Epcot party, we didn't get in until about 45 minutes into the party time and then everything was super rushed.

Yeah, I'm really glad for y'all. The timing should be perfect. I knew I wouldn't have a park ticket that day, hence the gathering at non-park Victoria Falls. If circumstances were different, Nomad Lounge is where I'd want to enjoy a sociable evening with friendly DISers. Cheers!

One benefit for the Victoria Falls party is the buses to AK should run a bit later for folks who want to use that travel option

I'll recheck all the park hours and update the main spreadsheet

I'm actually a tad bit annoyed by this. I was hoping for a nice gap so that the party would start on time. During the Epcot party, we didn't get in until about 45 minutes into the party time and then everything was super rushed.
Hadn't thought of that. FOP line could still be clearing when party is supposed to start.

We have openings at our garden grill solo breakfast.

We had one person that made an adr for 4 at 845 and we also have a spot at our 9am group of 8.

That means we have 5 spots if anyone wants to join us. It's the Thursday. Reply here and we'll get it sorted out.

OK for the Rainforest Cafe Meet Up on Sat Night starts at 9:15pm and should let us hang out till after 10pm, so we don't have to wait long. I have only one spot left. Below is what I have for all those who have signed up. Let me know if I missed anyone. ( I had sign ups from here and the FB group). So at this point I have 1 spot left.

1Kathleen
2Kate Davies
3Joe Bitten
4Bella Tomkins
5@SG131
6@DanielleC
7@115belladonna

OK for the Rainforest Cafe Meet Up on Sat Night starts at 9:15pm and should let us hang out till after 10pm, so we don't have to wait long. I have only one spot left. Below is what I have for all those who have signed up. Let me know if I missed anyone. ( I had sign ups from here and the FB group). So at this point I have 1 spot left.

1Kathleen
2Kate Davies
3Joe Bitten
4Bella Tomkins
5@SG131
6@DanielleC
7@115belladonna

Not that it takes to much deducing but the number 2 slot is me, so can be contacted both here and on FB if you have any updates.

We have openings at our garden grill solo breakfast.

We had one person that made an adr for 4 at 845 and we also have a spot at our 9am group of 8.

That means we have 5 spots if anyone wants to join us. It's the Thursday. Reply here and we'll get it sorted out.

I'll take 1 if still available

**** SKYLINER OPENING DATE ANNOUNCED - SEPT 29th ****

Just an FYI that Disney has announced Sept 29th as the opening date for the Disney Skyliner - still some chatter there may be soft openings before then, but definitely would keep this in mind as you are putting in room requests and just making plans that likely will not be able to ride this during the Dreams event. Too bad

https://blogmickey.com/2019/07/disn...-set-for-september-29th-at-walt-disney-world/

**** /end SKYLINER OPENING DATE ANNOUNCED - SEPT 29th ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter