Ultimate Ticket Cancellation

Thegoatfeeder

Main thing WDW Needs? More Muppets!
Morning guys. I suspect this has been asked before, but I can't find an answer (maybe i'm just losing my mind!). I have a December 2020 DVC trip booked, which I can cancel etc, and move flights.

The only thing I am unsure about is my 14 day park tickets, are Disney doing anything for these? Can I get them refunded or swapped for 2021 tickets? Does anyone know?

I think this is the one thing they have announced for U.K. and they have extended their expiration through 2021.

i know for certain Universal have done this. If have Universal 14 day tickets and made direct contact to have it confirmed as my tickets were purchased through 3rd party and are a voucher for exchange. They looked at photos and confirmed mine are good for next year.

Can you send an email to Disney to ask? Sort of question by email would make sense as not too time critical. Fingers crossed for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts