Ultimate Park Hopper

MelodyD

Mouseketeer
I have looked at all the ticket options for us while we are staying at the WL. I think I have decided to use the UPH option but here is my catch.... While we are there we will be spending two days at Univeral. I am booked for 8 nights (9 days) can I purchase the UPH for just 6 of those nine days? This seems reasonable to me (things such as this always do!) but I have called 4 times and get two different answers. no, YES, no, YES

So.......now I ask, has anyone else done this? IMO there has to be a reason they changed the name from Length of Stay pass to UPH ;)

Thanks for the input

Melody
(if it weren't for the fact I know the boys will want to go to DQ more than once I wouldn't have this problem!!!)

Here is another option: Purchase 6-day Park Hopper Plus passes and DisneyQuest Annual Passes. The regular price of the 6-day PHP is $293.62 per adult and $235.32 per child (age 3-9). The regular price of the DQ Annual Pass is $83.74 per adult and $66.78 per child. This totals $377.36 per adult and $302.10 per child. Compare this to 8-night/9-day Ultimate Park Hopper Passes which are $391.16 per adult and $312.73 per child. You will be saving a few bucks and only paying for days you want. Not to mention if you return within a year, you will have DisneyQuest passes for the next trip!

It has been reported that some people were able to knock off one night on Ultimate Park Hoppers, but not three nights.

I hope this helps.

We got our day of arrival and day of departure knocked off of our UPH passes. But we now actually have 3 separate reservations...though we were assured that we won't have to change rooms at any point. I'm sure CRO/WDTC will easily do this for you. When I called to tell them my situation, they gladly broke up my reservation so that I only paid for those actual days I wanted to use my UPH. Good luck.

That was my original plan, to split my reservation. But I booked with a code from mousesavers (thank you Mary!) and it will cost over $100 difference to change the reservations. I just hate to not by the discounted tickets (like the 5 day plus 4 option) and then to be told no when I go to check in.

Melody
(didn't think planning a vacation could be so much work!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter