Ultimate Night of Adventure VIP tour at Animal Kingdom

Friends of mine just came back from Disney and did this tour.

Like others have said, it's $250 per person for a glorified Fastpass Tour. Can't imagine a family of 3+ doing this.

Their opinion, if you can rope drop or get Fastpass for FOP, skip the tour and put your money towards something else.

If you have no other possible way of doing FOP or are super rich, than do the tour.

I booked this for August. I would love to read more reviews

I thought I had already added a review but I guess not. My mom and I did this tour back in April and I have nothing but great things to say about it. I wish I could remember the exact route, but I know everything went off without a hitch. We did all the rides that are listed and our "snack break" was really a meal for us. It was awesome.

I hear the argument that you're just paying for fast passes but that isn't always the case. For my mom and I, we had never been to WDW, never been to AK. We both have a terrible sense of direction. Trying to navigate an unfamiliar, crowded theme park can be stressful; that while trying to look at your phone and check your fast passes and all that jazz. We were only there for a short time so we didn't have a lot of time to explore. For us it was perfect. We got to just sit back and have someone lead the way and that was well worth the price for us.

I am returning in October with my husband and my kids and I contemplated doing this again, but we decided to do the CL fast pass program instead and there's no need for both. But I highly suggest the tour if you're unfamiliar with the park. If you're a WDW vet, I assume the value greatly diminishes.

We just did this tour last week. We had two guides who were very nice, and they had some interesting facts to share. But I agree with others who have described it as largely a paid fast pass tour. The "snack" was enough for our dinner. Our table mates at dinner were chosen for us, and were some of the most annoying and obnoxious people you could be forced to spend time with, so that was not pleasant. (I could not believe how the mother was yelling at her son . . .) That may be an important consideration for some. We did it because we only had 1/2 day before a cruise and had not seen the new Pandora area. For us, given our very limited time frame, it was worth it. I can't imagine ever doing it again. With a little planning, and a little more time, you can do this and save a lot of money.

Hmmm...I booked it for the easy fast passes. In the morning we'll go to DHS and use our FP there. This is toward the end of a 3 week trip and I figure we'll be exhausted and this would be easy and mindless.

Hmmm...I booked it for the easy fast passes. In the morning we'll go to DHS and use our FP there. This is toward the end of a 3 week trip and I figure we'll be exhausted and this would be easy and mindless.
It will be mindless. But it’s exhausting. Cross crossing the park and lots of walking with purpose. No dawdling. Something else to consider.

Thanks for all the reviews! My mom and I are doing this tour in Oct. I only planned a half day at AK, so this seemed like an easy way, and it sounds like it will be a good way to capitalize on our time.

Doesn't this tour take place mostly at night? I was thinking my kids would like riding some of the rides after dark are at least as it gets darker.

I have a question about the snack/meal break. It sounds like it is served family style...except that (as a party of 4) it sounds like I'll be seated with more that just my family. Is that a bit awkward?

I have a question about the snack/meal break. It sounds like it is served family style...except that (as a party of 4) it sounds like I'll be seated with more that just my family. Is that a bit awkward?

Yes, it’s family style with other groups at the same table. I guess it depends on what kind of person you are. I’m not typically outgoing and talkative and I didn’t find it awkward. UNTIL I went to grab a piece of chicken from the center table and dropped it in a strangers drink

Our table had 8 people, all couples, with food family-style in the center. There is assigned seating, and your pre-selected drink and dessert is waiting at your spot. The “entree” platter is the sampler platter from the menu, and there was lots of food left over when we finished. Not everyone socialized as much as others, but it was less awkward I think because we had the introduction part at the start of the tour then a couple of shared rides before we stopped to eat, so you sort of “knew” people a bit by then and had the common experiences as ice-breakers/conversation starters.

I booked the tour for dd9, myself and a friends that hasn’t been to Disney in 30 years as a back up for our Christmas week vacation. Im still having a hard time swallowing the price, but I want to be sure it was a special trip for everyone. I think I might cancel the tour if I can get FOP fp for our ak day or do you guys think I should just keep it?

It was extremely awkward for us. See my account above of the very difficult family we were seated with. It’s luck of the draw.

I booked the tour for dd9, myself and a friends that hasn’t been to Disney in 30 years as a back up for our Christmas week vacation. Im still having a hard time swallowing the price, but I want to be sure it was a special trip for everyone. I think I might cancel the tour if I can get FOP fp for our ak day or do you guys think I should just keep it?
Depends on your budget tolerance. I was glad I kept the tour and fp. Fop was amazing and I’m glad we got to ride it twice. I also really enjoyed navi river journey. But it’s short and not worth a long wait or wasting a fp on instead of fop. Time of year you are going I would keep it. But other opinions will vary.

Any more reviews on the tour lately?

I have it booked for 12/18 and will not be bothered by family style eating as it was the norm growing up. I did have one question for reviewers, when I booked it was offered at 4:15pm and now I see a 2:15pm avavilablity. Which time will be better? For folks that have done the tour would you have on a lower crowd day (level 3/4)?

Last edited:
We just booked for our February trip. It is only available on specific dates. We're only at WDW a Sat-Tues and one day at AK. I want to be sure that we get on FoP, Navi, and not spend all day on line waiting. It's a lot of money, but after reading all of these reviews it seems that others have positive reviews. We'll be there Presidents weekend, so fighting the crowds. Even if we luck out and the crowds are reasonable, though I doubt it, we will get to do some other attractions earlier while everyone else is doing Pandora.

Any more reviews on the tour lately?

I have it booked for 12/18 and will not be bothered by family style eating as it was the norm growing up. I did have one question for reviewers, when I booked it was offered at 4:15pm and now I see a 2:15pm avavilablity. Which time will be better? For folks that have done the tour would you have on a lower crowd day (level 3/4)?
I was wrong. I called to ask about the time and the tour start time changed due to the rol show starting at 6:15 instead of 4:15pm. I am cancelling the tour because I was able to get fop fp and didn’t want to take a chance of missing the tour because of a flight Dealy since it is on our arrival day (who know what will happen with midatlantic weather and flights).

Question for anyone who has been on this tour -- can you confirm that if have park hopper, you can use your FP+ in a different park in the morning?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!