Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic Package - Sept. 3-8

Ill have to get my courage up, I have never ridden Everest! Is it more intense than Rock N Roller Coaster?? Yes wish it was FOP, have been trying for FP with no luck!!

I just rode Rock-n-roller coaster for the first time last year - for so long I was afraid of the upside down thing
I loved it!
I think Everest is a little more intense but it’s SO MUCH FUN

Ill have to get my courage up, I have never ridden Everest! Is it more intense than Rock N Roller Coaster?? Yes wish it was FOP, have been trying for FP with no luck!!
I do NOT ride RNRC anymore, but I do ride Everest. I have tried RNRC several times trying to make myself tolerate it so I can ride with my daughter, but it's just too rough for me. To me, Everest is just slightly rougher than Big Thunder.

I watched Everest on YouTube, and it looked like I could take it, so based on both of your responses I’ll give it a try! What Im scared of are those really huge coasters at the ride parks like Six Flags and Cedar Point! I’m assuming Slinky Dog will be just my speed, lol. I love big Thunder and 7 DMT!

Last edited:

I just rode Rock-n-roller coaster for the first time last year - for so long I was afraid of the upside down thing
I loved it!
I think Everest is a little more intense but it’s SO MUCH FUN

Upside down is my favorite part! I hate the fast take off. Lol

Last edited:

Hey there everyone- pretty quiet thread lately

I am officially driving everyone at work crazy with my countdowns and updates! . I am also practically useless as our departure day draws closer - I think they should just give me the rest of the next 2 weeks off!

Anyone else out of their mind excited like me!?

I am officially driving everyone at work crazy with my countdowns and updates! . I am also practically useless as our departure day draws closer - I think they should just give me the rest of the next 2 weeks off!

My sister and I announce to each other everyday how many days we have left and how many work days. :yay: We are SO excited. This is our third trip this year. It was completely unplanned but here we are! It was just the two of us in February too. We went because my son was marching in the parade. He did his own thing because he was with friends. We did our own thing and it was wonderful! In October it was 13 of us! My sister and I have decided all future trips should be just us. :rolleyes1

Who are you traveling with?

Twelve days to go! I drive everyone crazy, too- but I own a toy store. I get paid to be an overgrown five year old.

My sister and I announce to each other everyday how many days we have left and how many work days. :yay: We are SO excited. This is our third trip this year. It was completely unplanned but here we are! It was just the two of us in February too. We went because my son was marching in the parade. He did his own thing because he was with friends. We did our own thing and it was wonderful! In October it was 13 of us! My sister and I have decided all future trips should be just us. :rolleyes1

My daughter and I are sitting down right now discussing our plans. This will be her 2nd trip of the year and my 3rd. We decided to add a couple of days at the beginning of the trip. I had never used Priceline before, but I decided to give it a try and got a room at the Swan for $129/night + resort & parking fees. Saturday we are going to go to Disney Springs and give Chicken Guy a try and then enjoy the grotto pool. Sunday we are going to spend an extra day at Epcot and try a few of the F&W booths. On Monday we will spend the day at MK before going to check in at CBR. Since there is a MNSSHP that night we will enjoy the pool at CBR that night. Then Tuesday we will see some of you at World Showplace at 4:30.

Traveling with my husband (it’s our 25th Anniversary on 9/4) and our youngest daughter (12)

My daughter and I are sitting down right now discussing our plans. This will be her 2nd trip of the year and my 3rd. We decided to add a couple of days at the beginning of the trip. I had never used Priceline before, but I decided to give it a try and got a room at the Swan for $129/night + resort & parking fees. Saturday we are going to go to Disney Springs and give Chicken Guy a try and then enjoy the grotto pool. Sunday we are going to spend an extra day at Epcot and try a few of the F&W booths. On Monday we will spend the day at MK before going to check in at CBR. Since there is a MNSSHP that night we will enjoy the pool at CBR that night. Then Tuesday we will see some of you at World Showplace at 4:30.

Sounds like a great trip planned! I went to Guy’s restaurant in nyc. It wasn’t the same chicken place. It was different. It was so good though. I haven’t forgotten how good the Mac and cheese was!

Just got a phone call from Disney. Since I am traveling solo, she wanted to ask me about seating for the Epcot dinner and seating arrangements. Maybe 6-700 for 8 o clock dinner. She said there may be a few more at the 4:30 slot- but I couldn't get more than a vague answer. She did emphasize that this was an "exclusive" event. I also mentioned that I was asking so many questions because of crowd concerns at TSL on Thursday. "Exclusive" in Disney speak could easily be 5000 instead of 500.

In other news- ELEVEN DAYS!!!

Just got a phone call from Disney. Since I am traveling solo, she wanted to ask me about seating for the Epcot dinner and seating arrangements. Maybe 6-700 for 8 o clock dinner. She said there may be a few more at the 4:30 slot- but I couldn't get more than a vague answer. She did emphasize that this was an "exclusive" event. I also mentioned that I was asking so many questions because of crowd concerns at TSL on Thursday. "Exclusive" in Disney speak could easily be 5000 instead of 500.

In other news- ELEVEN DAYS!!!
That sounds encouraging. So possibly 1500+ for the whole group?? You're right....it's much better than 5000!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!