Ultimate Disney Christmas Package

SaintsManiac

Wait for it.
This looks pretty fun!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/ultimate-christmas-package/
Celebrate the magic of the holidays in The Most Magical Place on Earth with the Ultimate Disney Christmas Package at Walt Disney World Resort. Check in December 21, check out December 26, 2019, and enjoy an itinerary full of festive fun in between. You’ll even get to take advantage of some exclusive experiences just for Guests on this package.Check out the included Yuletide offerings:
  • Saturday, December 21, 2019: EXCLUSIVE nighttime access to ride Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey and Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. Plus, catch an EXCLUSIVE showing of the park’s new Rivers of Light: We Are One show.
  • Sunday, December 22, 2019: Tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom park.
  • Monday, December 23, 2019 or Tuesday, December 24, 2019 (one night per reservation):Access to an EXCLUSIVE reserved viewing area to watch Epcot Forever, an all-new nighttime spectacular. Plus, each Guest (ages 3 and up) will receive a digital $50 Epcot Theme Park Dine Promo Card to use at participating Epcot locations.
  • Wednesday, December 25, 2019: An Ultimate Disney Christmas gift delivered to your hotel room.
Beyond the Parks, you can even show your Ultimate Disney Christmas Package credentials to receive special discounts at participating Disney Springs locations throughout your stay!
Finally, this package also includes a 5-night stay at a select Disney Resort hotel and a 4-day theme park ticket with Park Hopper option. For example, for just $199 per person, per night (total package price of $3,980), a family of four can stay in a standard room at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, soak up 4 fun-filled days in the parks and enjoy all of the special activities and gifts included in the itinerary above.
Book now through October 26, 2019 to take advantage of this unique offer!

Curious what kind of pricing people who are already booked are getting. The previous discount release was increased over the original booking price for most, at least for those who booked last year.

Curious what kind of pricing people who are already booked are getting. The previous discount release was increased over the original booking price for most, at least for those who booked last year.

Not sure I understand your question. The pricing is specific for this package.

Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
(Standard View)
$199 per person, per night
(Total $3,980)
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
(Standard View)
$239 per person, per night
(Total $4,780)
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
(1 Bedroom)
$275 per person, per night
(Total $5,500)
Disney's Riviera Resort
(Deluxe Studio)
$345 per person, per night
(Total $6,900)

We purchased the Disney Ultimate Christmas Package last year and LOVED it! I was eargerly waiting for this year's package to be released, but now I'm not so sure Ill purchase it. Last year we enjoyed private access to Pandora AND Toy Story Land. This year no TSL. Also missing is the private shopping at DS (ok, that wasn't the best part of the package) and the great dinner for package holders in an EPCOT convention venue with live Christmas music, open bar, photo stations, etc. it was SO festive! I see they give a $50 pp credit for dinner in EPCOT restaurants, but I really enjoyed the atmosphere of last year's private event. and it seems a bit more expensive than last year. Of course I would love to get that package of goodies delivered to my room Christmas morning!!!!!

Ok, can someone explain to me the deal with this? Is it a good deal money wise? Or does the extras that are with it make it a good deal? Or what? I really have no clue about this one.

That is what I am thinking as well. After going through and pricing it out, I am like, is there a catch?
We took this package last year. No catch. We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside. Even though during the day the parks are crowded, the special events were not crowded and worth every penny. Everything was amazing. This year there are 4 changes: No Toy Story Land, Epcot dinner with a gift card (last year it was a buffet), No Disney Springs early entry and a gift delivered to your room on the 25th (last year not included).
We are going back this year too.

We took this package last year. No catch. We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside. Even though during the day the parks are crowded, the special events were not crowded and worth every penny. Everything was amazing. This year there are 4 changes: No Toy Story Land, Epcot dinner with a gift card (last year it was a buffet), No Disney Springs early entry and a gift delivered to your room on the 25th (last year not included).
We are going back this year too.
Ya, sounds like the TSL and the Epcot dinner was a really good benefit that was cut back. But the extras that are still listed seem OK. Wonder if Disney's attendance is lower during this time frame? Not supposed to be, right? I just find it interesting. Wonder why you can't book it online?

I was hoping they would do the “Fall Into Magic” package this year or something similar. We loved this, it was pretty much the same as this package but included closed to the public time at Toy Story Land, tickets to the MNSSHP party, a private dinner at Epcot pavilion, same number of nights and hopper tickets. The beauty is that the parks were not overly crowded. Traveling over Christmas with the crowds is not in the cards for us!

We did this last year and loved it. I was going to flip to it this year if it worked for our dates. However with the lack of TSL and the dates, it's not working for us this year. My husband really enjoyed the Epcot event and was disappointed that wasn't included this year but I prefer the $50 credit for use at Epcot. I don't think our kids are ready to do Christmas away from home yet. Maybe next year. Gives me hope for more DAH events the week we're there this December (we depart 12/21). I hope that it is a success so they continue to offer it.

We booked this last year, but had to end up cancelling. Also can’t book it this year due to our current reservation with DVC, but glad to see it’s back!

We have this booked for this year and I can't wait. Here's hoping the private events aren't as busy as at other days over Christmas.

Can this package be booked double occupany, or just with a party of four?
I was able to book this for just one person over the weekend. I had previously booked WL Courtyard View under the Fall & Holidays room only discount without a ticket. I was able to get the same room type and days booked with this new package for only about $542 more and it includes the 4-day hopper, MVMCP ticket, $50 Epcot dining card and an evening at AK. I was very skeptical that the cast member gave me the right package because the price was so good, but 2 hours or so later I got my confirmation email and it has everything itemized out. Normally the only discounts that work in my favor as a solo traveler are the room only discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!