UK Tickets ???

MouseKellyN

Earning My Ears
Hello....I've seen a lot of discussion but no one has replied of their success??

The Uk tickets have such huge discounts, almost half the price!! If you send the tickets to family in Uk... (and these days you get the number on the ticket straight away)

So how did anyone go....
1 -did you run into any problems with connecting the tickets to your accomodation in your disney account/experience and wrist bands...online?
2 - checking in??

DME also has to have European address that was used on the UK site.

Just note that if you have a UK address, they will send a package to it with discount vouchers and a luggage tag. If it’s as European address outside UK it is waiting for you at check in with your magic bands.

No hotel asks for proof of address.

OK I’m very late to this thread but hopefully it will help others.
My wife and I and a friend all got the UK Ultimate tickets (14 day) from a UK ticket reseller, Orlando Attraction Tickets, for our trip to Orlando last September. The reseller deliver the hard tickets direct to us in Australia in January w018 and the tickets linked to MDE with no issues. We booked FP+ 60 days out for our entire trip. Upon arrival at AKL where we had rented points for our 9 night stay, the magic bands were waiting for us at check in. We had told the CM we were from Australia, she didn’t bat an eyelid. We also had Explorers for Universal (e Tickets) which we had to have reissued and showed outperform Australian ID, again no issues. We also needed a special pass for the Disney tickets as my wife’s fingerprint rarely worked and she constantly had to show her Australian ID. Again, zero issues or questions regarding our nationality either at the turnstiles or guest services.
Overall, Disney will allow you to use the tickets, they will just not allow delivery to a US address or deliver outside of Europe themselves but they do allow the resellers to deliver to countries outside of Europe, just not the USA. Of course this may not always be the case but it is at the moment.
This is not the case for the Disneyland California 10 day tickets these are only available to Australian and NZ residents. You will need proof of residency when exchanging the vouchers (no e tickets are available with this ticket type) for park tickets.
Hope this helps future travellers.
All the best.

Thanks sjmac42, this really helpful.

I'm interested in the 14 day UK tickets, given the the most we can buy from the US site is 10 days, which I don't think will be quite enought for our next trip (2020/2021 - still working that out). Given the amount of attractions that have opened since our last trip (2016) and will open over the next 18 months, those extra 4 days could be really useful.

The other option is annual passes, but I am not sure that is worth the money, particularly when you convert into AUD.

With Annual passes you do need to do the math and they are less desirable since the recent price rises. However, you could look at just getting 1 so you can take advantage of the AP discounts on dining and merchandise when you’re there. I would probably have been ahead with an AP but it didn’t worry me. Or there are the 21 day Ultimate tickets of course. Ultimates also include water parks, memory maker and park hopping which adds to their value for money plus our dollar does much better against the £ than USD.
All the best.

With Annual passes you do need to do the math and they are less desirable since the recent price rises. However, you could look at just getting 1 so you can take advantage of the AP discounts on dining and merchandise when you’re there. I would probably have been ahead with an AP but it didn’t worry me. Or there are the 21 day Ultimate tickets of course. Ultimates also include water parks, memory maker and park hopping which adds to their value for money plus our dollar does much better against the £ than USD.
All the best.

I had a look at the Orlando Attractions website, and the 21 day ultimate ticket looked pretty good!

Thank you for the tip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter