UK ticket - still best deal IMHO

Inga

DIS Veteran
We have purchased the UK ticket twice now (once for a trip in 2013, and for our trip in Nov/Dec) and it continues to be the best deal for Canadians, IMHO. $660 CDN (taxes and delivery) for 14 days, hopper + waterparks (ultimate ticket) with a free memory maker.

Cheaper than a 10 day pass!

Inga

We have purchased the UK ticket twice now (once for a trip in 2013, and for our trip in Nov/Dec) and it continues to be the best deal for Canadians, IMHO. $660 CDN (taxes and delivery) for 14 days, hopper + waterparks (ultimate ticket) with a free memory maker.

Inga

Where do you buy that @Inga if you don't mind saying.

You can’t buy a ticket longer than 10 days, our stay is 12 days

So you don’t have to be a UK resident to use these tickets? I’ve often thought about them, I know someone in the UK that could buy for me but was afraid I’d be asked for UK ID at park. Did you have any problem linking ticket to MDE? Thanks for the info.

So you don’t have to be a UK resident to use these tickets? I’ve often thought about them, I know someone in the UK that could buy for me but was afraid I’d be asked for UK ID at park. Did you have any problem linking ticket to MDE? Thanks for the info.

Nope! There is no residency requirements...and no problem getting it linked through MDE...super easy...

Inga

How long did it take to receive the tickets?

Thanks, I'm going to order 6 tickets this month for our October trip.

Let me know how you make out, and if you get any add one (we got the memory maker free). We paid for shipping because we wanted to make sure we got it.

I couldn't agree more - we bought the 14 day tickets the last time we went which was in 2014 - yikes a long time now! We're finally going again Sept 2019 and will be purchasing these again. Good to see they will still sell to us Canadians.

I just noticed that they say you can book fastpasses 30 days out. Is it 60 days if you are on Disney property?

Is it like a park hopper plus? Looks interesting, we're planning to go next summer and I was looking at 7 day park hoppers, this seems a better deal especially with memory maker included. Thanks :)

Is it like a park hopper plus? Looks interesting, we're planning to go next summer and I was looking at 7 day park hoppers, this seems a better deal especially with memory maker included. Thanks :)
Yes it is a park hopper plus

My only concern is the 30 or 60 day fast pass thing. From what I've read here, it seems that a lot of the new attractions are almost impossible to get 60 days out.

My only concern is the 30 or 60 day fast pass thing. From what I've read here, it seems that a lot of the new attractions are almost impossible to get 60 days out.
I’m not sure what your concern is related to the UK ticket and booking fast passes? 30 vs 60 days only has to do with staying onsite, not where you bought the ticket

I’m not sure what your concern is related to the UK ticket and booking fast passes? 30 vs 60 days only has to do with staying onsite, not where you bought the ticket
That's what I thought but wasn't sure. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter