UK Free Breakfast Offer

Disney Frenhines

DIS Veteran
They are currently offering free breakfast for stays at Value resorts for UK guests. So that would be 14 free dining credits for a 14 day holiday I presume. However, could I use these credits at Be Our Guest for breakfast there and secondly, can I use them for meals other than breakfast?

I did have this offer last year, but opted to upgrade to the full quick service dining for an extra £25 a day, it works out at £27 to do the same this time around, but, I found I wasn't using all the credits and ended up with 3 dining credits and 6 snack credits on my last day and all the snacks I exchanged them for put me over the baggage allowance, so I'm leery about doing that again.

TIA

They are currently offering free breakfast for stays at Value resorts for UK guests. So that would be 14 free dining credits for a 14 day holiday I presume. However, could I use these credits at Be Our Guest for breakfast there and secondly, can I use them for meals other than breakfast?

I did have this offer last year, but opted to upgrade to the full quick service dining for an extra £25 a day, it works out at £27 to do the same this time around, but, I found I wasn't using all the credits and ended up with 3 dining credits and 6 snack credits on my last day and all the snacks I exchanged them for put me over the baggage allowance, so I'm leery about doing that again.

TIA

In the past, even though they say "breakfast," they are actually QS credits and can be used at any QS location at anytime of day. So you should be able to use them at BOG.

I asked Disney about this the other day as we booked value for 2020.

They responded ...
Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney Travel Company International.

That is correct! It is essentially one Quick Service meal per night of your stay. You can use it at any Quick Service location, at any time of the day.

Thanks for that. A really big help in my decision making. I found the full QSDP too much food, but, one credit per day will be ideal. I did use then BoG for breakfast and that turned out to be the best value. I certainly wouldn't have paid $38 out of pocket even with AP discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter