Uhh Help us decide where to stay! One night anniversary trip!

MateasMom

<font color=teal>We're Mimis junkies<br><font colo
Our wedding anniversary is coming up and we've decided it would be fun to get a sitter and go to DL. We live in L.A., so DL itself isn't that much of a treat, but DL without kids is a treat and we figured staying onsite would be fun as well. We'll probably go one Sunday/Monday or Monday/Tuesday. Anyways, we're thinking Grand Californian, but is it really worth the added expense? It seems from the discription on their site that alot of the additional features are things that make sense for people that are staying for a family vacation and wouldn't really be necessary for us. We won't need cribs, mini bars, dual phone lines, cable TV. We just need a bed :-)D) and someplace to be cozy. Money is not necessarily an issue, I'd just hate to pay more for features I'm not going to use when one of the other hotels would meet our needs.

Thanks for any opinions :D

I think the Grand Californian would be wonderful for an anniversary stay! It's very romantic. There are a couple of very nice restaurants there and a lounge, you can also sit in front of the fireplace in the lobby. I think it would have a few less kids running around than the other Disney hotels which would add to the romance factor. There's a spa there and maybe you could treat yourselves to massages. Your right in the heart of Downtown Disney should you want to go out. A prime location.

I've only stayed in a standard room, but it was very nice. They give you big, fluffy, white bathrobes to wear and the personal items (shampoo, etc) are nicer than in the other hotels.

Sometimes Expedia has good last minute deals there. We got it for $159/night.

Yep, have to agree, the GC is DEFINITELY the most romantic choice of the three Disney hotels. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter