Ugrade Coupons, etc.

mainelyj

Mouseketeer
I have booked a standard room at HRH for May, 2004. I have heard of people getting free upgrades at the time of check in. Do you need special coupons? Does being a Lowes First member help? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

We have the Loews card but the last two times we stayed at RPR all we did was ask and we received. I imagine the card helps but they did not ask to see it.

You don't need any special coupons although I have heard of people receiving these. You can ask for an upgrade at check-in and if one is available they might offer it to you for free or at an additional cost. It all depends on the person checking you in. Being a Loews First memeber definitely helps. Even if you are at the beginning level (blue).

Thanks. I will ask using my Lowes First membership - it can not hurt. Wish me luck.

We just stayed for NYE at the Loew's in Philadelphia. I asked if there were any "gold" upgrades available at check-in and was told no. But then the room keys printed out and the guy said "oh, looks like you have been upgraded" We ended up on the concierge level with a direct view of the fireworks from our 31st floor room! The room had a chaise in it that my 14 yr. old actually ended up sleeping on. It was a great surprise! It always pays to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter