UCT tickets, no magic band yet

tseitel

DIS Veteran
Hi all. I think I know the answer, but I just wanted to double check with the experts here.
I’m thinking of buying some e tickets from UC while they still have some available with the no start date.
I do not have my resort stay booked yet, as I am going to rent points for a villa and our window has not yet opened for booking.
My family is all in my MDE account, and we have old magic bands in there, but no new bands yet for our stay next October.
If I buy e tickets now, with no resort booked, or magic bands to go with it, am I ok? Do I just link them to each person now, then when the resort & new bands get added later it will all link up?
I think I will be ok, I just wanted some reassurance, as I have never bought tickets before I had my resort reservation.
TIA!!

Yup, as the PP said you will be fine. The mb doesn't actually store any info on it it just links to your MDE account, where all your info is stored. And you can use old mg's too, I have a collection, all decorated, that I keep in rotation. The batteries on the long-range features will die after a few years, but this will only affect things like the interactive features on rides where it picks up your band long-range. All the touch stuff will continue to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter