Uber/Lyft to Terminal (Port Canaveral)

Oscar Madison

DIS Veteran
We are taking either of these from POFQ to the terminal. Do I plug in the terminal address (9050 Discovery Place) given in my edocs or is the drop off location different for Uber/lyft/taxi?
Thank you

on the UBER app on my phone the terminals at PC come up by terminal number ... Royal is terminal 1 99% of the time.

"Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal 1"

can you let me know how this worked out for you? Thinking of using uber to get to and possible from the port in November. Thanks
Just got back this morning. It worked like a charm from POFQ to Terminal 1 and back to POFQ. The address in the lyft app matched up with the RCCL given address. The driver just grabbed us in the pickup/drop off area.

How much did it cost?
From POFQ to terminal 1 was $68 on a Monday
Terminal 1 to POFQ today was $92..Not sure why the difference, but I’m thinking maybe b/c today he took me back using the toll road, 417. It was much faster but the tolls wouldn’t have been that much of a difference.
Checked Uber and it was $100.

Thanks for the reply! Based on that I think we will Lyft there from wdw and on the way back take a cheap shuttle to MCO.

can you let me know how this worked out for you? Thinking of using uber to get to and possible from the port in November. Thanks
Make sure the Lyft / Uber driver complete the ride before you get out of their car. Twice now they have "forgotten" to complete the ride, and drive around racking up additional miles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter