Uber from Springhill suites with 3 kids or Art Bus/Drive ourselfs

vdze510

Earning My Ears
Figuring out the best way to get to the parks. Will be going to the parks for 3 days after MLK day.

Going with wife and our 3 daughters ages 5,6 and 8. Going to be their first time

I really wanted to use uber but after hearing about needing car seats Im wondering if the art bus or taking our van and parking is the best way? My 8 year old is big enough to not really need a booster seat but the 6 and 5 year old most likely will need a booster seat. We will bring one single stroller to store our things.

We plan on rope dropping and taking breaks back at our hotel.

Do you guys recommend Uber? Art Bus or just taking our Van into the Disney parking garage?

THanks guys!

As a Lyft driver, I always recommend Lyft :) But yes as a driver, your small children will need a booster if they are 8 or under. Keep in mind, that at 8 years old you also have to be 4'9", which very few 8 year olds will be. My daughter is now 10 and 5" tall. She didn't hit 4'9" until right after she turned 9, and she is a tall kid.

From which springhill suites? The convention center (katella/harbor?) We usually stay at the RI across the parking lot from that one, and we've had 3 (now 4) kids under 7. It would not be worth the hassle with carseats IMO, and we walk it in about 12 minutes. The springhill suites on Ball rd is a similar walk I think...either way, I wouldn't deal with a car at all. If you're talking about a SHS where driving is necessary, get some bubble bum boosters - they fold up super small and blow up.

We were at the Springhill Suites Anaheim Resort (Katella/Harbor) last weekend with a 6 and 7 year old and we just walked to and from each day. It's a really easy walk, especially with the girls in the stroller some of the time. I too would suggest just walking it. Sure you're tired at the end of the night, but you're back at the hotel before you know it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter