Uber from Disney resort to universal adventure??

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
how much does it cost approx.? Btw...we will be staying at old key west resort..

If I recall its about the same as from the airport to Universal depending on the day, so around $35ish. I used a private entrepeneur type service ran by a couple once before too, and they were maybe $25 if I recall, maybe $30 for 5 of us. They were really nice and helpful too. I don't remember their information but doubt I can post it even if I did, but one of those types are an option too.

Last edited:
If I recall its about the same as from the airport to Universal depending on the day, so around $35ish. I used a private entrepeneur type service ran by a couple once before too, and they were maybe $25 if I recall, maybe $30 for 5 of us. They were really nice and helpful too. I don't remember their information but doubt I can post it even if I did, but one of those types are an option too.
We took a Lyft on Wednesday from Disney POP to Cabana Bay Resort. It costs us 25.00 for 5 adults.

Depends on time of day & availability, surge pricing often comes into play near park closing times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts