Uber Eats or Waitr?

briternik

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used either of these services at their resort? Specifically, I will be staying at BLT. I thought it might save some $, while at the same time tasting better than what I get in the parks.

I haven't tried either (yet) but that's mainly because of conflicting information I've heard
I've heard Uber Eats cannot actually bring the food to your room, they must stay in the lobby
I've also heard they'll bring it right to you
I have also heard of at least one instance where an Uber Eats driver was turned away from the resort and didn't even get to the lobby, so the person never got their food
I'll keep up with this thread to see if there's any more concrete information lol

Delivery places cannot deliver to your room. You must meet them in the lobby. The nice thing about Uber Eats is that it tracks your order in the app from the moment you order to when it's picked up, to when it's delivered. That means you can watch the car driving on the app real-time, and you know when they pull in (so you can already be downstairs and avoid any confusion or issues).

I would be fine with meeting them in the lobby. I just wasn't sure if they could get past the guard at the gate. Thanks for the replies.

Haven’t done it myself, but I know Victoria of the Disney in Detail vlog has on multiple occasions. Seems to work pretty well. Just pop down to the lobby when the driver is on the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter