U Express v. FastPass

Wow, only 800 guests per hour? With the Hulk estimated at around 3,000 guests per hour, no wonder I get into Banner's experiment faster! :)

You would think also that with GM's budget, the Test Track line could move faster too. :)

Ummm....Barry, you might need to check your estimated capacities again. Hulk isn't anywhere NEAR 3,000 per hour.

Come to think of it, none of the attractions at IOA have that kind of capacity - although Dueling Dragons (both sides combined with 6 trains) may have hit about 3,000 for their current record hourly capacity - but I would have to check on that one.

Several websites state the capacity for the Hulk at 1,920 riders per hour. This would require launching a full train every minute so I'm not sure how often IOA succeeds in attaining that level of throughput.

Dueling dragons has a capacity of 1560 or 1632 riders per hour depending on which source you use which means it has a maximum of 3120-3264 riders per hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter