U 2 hot to walk, run, get surprised?

Booooo your trip is over... But that means you have 2 years of more planning and more surprises!!!
i can only imagine what you are going to come up with next!!!

Stitch was adopted as a DOG by lilo.:stitch: then was revealed as the alien!!! geesh. you call yourself a Disney fan.. :lmao: :rotfl2:

you had such a lovely trip and i am glad i followed along. you really out did yourself i hop everyone appreciates ALL that hard work you did for the planning!
One day my kids will get it.. I just hope not too soon.

Say it isn't so? It can't be over.

I loved all the photos...from Starbucks (my favorite...and I'm one of those happy it is there), to the face painting, to the dance party with hubby in his poncho, to the family shot in front of the castle.

I've thoroughly enjoyed following along and thank you for taking us with you as you remembered your trip. :)

Wow!!! That trip will be hard to top!!!!

I will also be stealing some ideas! Everything just looked like so much fun. Speaking of, where is the face painting? It looks AMAZING!!!! The girls will definitely want to have this done, heck probably me and mom too :thumbsup2

Wow!!! That trip will be hard to top!!!!

I will also be stealing some ideas! Everything just looked like so much fun. Speaking of, where is the face painting? It looks AMAZING!!!! The girls will definitely want to have this done, heck probably me and mom too :thumbsup2

Aw, thanks! It truly was an amazing trip. I feel very very blessed to have wonderful adult children that appreciate the magic as much as we do. Steal away. Many of mine came from when I was researching ideas for our vow renewal. So, I have to give credit to the wedding thread on these disboards.

Say it isn't so? It can't be over.

I loved all the photos...from Starbucks (my favorite...and I'm one of those happy it is there), to the face painting, to the dance party with hubby in his poncho, to the family shot in front of the castle.

I've thoroughly enjoyed following along and thank you for taking us with you as you remembered your trip. :)

Trust me...totally my pleasure! Thanks for jumping on the journey. I too have enjoyed your TR so far! It is amazing.
I enjoy Starbucks also. I drink mine black so a good cup of SB is so enjoyable. BUT, I hate that they redid the entire shop. I wish they had left atleast the seating area the same. Or, better yet, just added SB coffee to the menu. But, I am not one to go with the flow on change. Even changing furniture in my house is tough on me. :rotfl2:

Booooo your trip is over... But that means you have 2 years of more planning and more surprises!!!
i can only imagine what you are going to come up with next!!!oh no! Unless K decides to drop about 100 people off her wedding list & get married in Disney, I don't intend to top this one.

Stitch was adopted as a DOG by lilo.:stitch: then was revealed as the alien!!! geesh. you call yourself a Disney fan.. :lmao: :rotfl2: I know that! Still not a dog, but we loved the interaction!!! What the heck, I'm an adult that pretends to be a kid, why not an alien pretending to be a dog!

you had such a lovely trip and i am glad i followed along. you really out did yourself i hop everyone appreciates ALL that hard work you did for the planning!
One day my kids will get it.. I just hope not too soon.
Thanks. I think they appreciate it. Having adult kids is pretty awesome! If they don't appreciate it now, I'm sure they will when they have children. I know the older I get the more I appreciate my parents did for myself & my brothers.

I have such mixed emotions here too ...wonderful TR....I don't want it to end :sad: I am SO glad you took my advice about Dog Days of Summer now get this...better be sitting down.....I NEVER GOT THERE FOR IT !! :faint: can you believe it ???? I really hope they bring it back some time Stitch well technically he's not a dog, he's some experiment alien right ? but with the Lilo & Stitch movies he kind of is a dog that becomes the pet Cracks me up when he's " Elvis " I never cared for him but he is kind of growing on me more time I see him
I feel the same way about Stitch. But like most things in life, makes my kiddos happy, I like him. :goodvibes But, honestly I find him rather obnoxious.

Face Painting- Miss M is a determined young lady isn't she ? It was worth it though she looks so happy & the CM did a fabulous job
Yep, determined like her father. I remember once when we were engaged, I got very very angry at him (can't remember why now), and I tried to break up, you know give him back the engagement ring & all. Well, he said no. Just like that. Told me I wasn't breaking up with him. So, I said, what are you going to do carry me to the alter. He looked at me and said one word. yes. I couldn't help it I started laughing. Just picturing the priests face as this man dressed in a tuxedo is carrying a woman over his shoulder to the alter.
Yes, we were very happy with the face painting & made sure the CM knew.

Main St Bakery...you probably made Kathys day ( Kat/Mark ) with that sign picture :goodvibes I have not stepped foot in the place since the grand re-opening Starbucks coffee however weak I order makes my pulse race

coffee.... I enjoy

Ice Cream & Hot Dogs...yep price goes up quality/quantity goes down Love your explanation of YOUR healthy choices though :rotfl: Not a hot dog eater normally either but I LOVE those corn dog nuggets there...yep healthy choices for me too :rolleyes:

LeBrew...ewwww ! too sweet not a fan

yes very sweet. but I enjoyed a few sips. that was enough for me.

So my dear dear friend, please post on my reports whenever you feel the creative writing bug hit you, until then there is email & phone I love you all
:grouphug:

:thumbsup2

Monster High vampire, and two blacked out ghost things!!!

the boys dress to scare the bejesus out of people.. and they did! :lmao:

Lol! Miss. M wanted to be the monster high werewolf. I was not a fan of her wearing heels so she settled for a regular werewolf. Not willing to give up the heels. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter