Typically how difficult to get BLT 2 bedroom in Oct?

Moniqu17

Mouseketeer
We are currently in process of buying at BLT (passed ROFR and in middle of closing :yay:) and for our first trip we've asked our friends to join us. There will be 4 adults and 3 small kids, so we assume it would be best to get a 2 bedroom instead of say two studios.

So if I were to book at the 11 month window for 2014, how hard is it to get a std view 2 bedroom for one week? I should be able to book first thing at 8am. We'd like to conserve points if possible and would consider 2 studios if need be. Also, is all of October busy or would it be easier to get a std room earlier or later in Oct? We are only able to do this because we are getting 2013 points to bank for next year, so we want to make it a special treat and really want the 2 bedroom!

We don't own at BLT but at BWVs & OKW, and have never had a problem getting any type of accommodations (at our home resort) in Oct. that we wanted. Since you own at BLT, your chances are very good to get exactly what you want at the 11th mo. Just make sure you are on the phone at 8am on your 11th mo. date.

We are currently in process of buying at BLT (passed ROFR and in middle of closing :yay:) and for our first trip we've asked our friends to join us. There will be 4 adults and 3 small kids, so we assume it would be best to get a 2 bedroom instead of say two studios.

So if I were to book at the 11 month window for 2014, how hard is it to get a std view 2 bedroom for one week? I should be able to book first thing at 8am. We'd like to conserve points if possible and would consider 2 studios if need be. Also, is all of October busy or would it be easier to get a std room earlier or later in Oct? We are only able to do this because we are getting 2013 points to bank for next year, so we want to make it a special treat and really want the 2 bedroom!

The BLT studios are rather small, so if you have more than just two or two plus one small child, it gets a bit crowded.

Yeah, I had heard that the studios are a bit smaller due to the larger kitchenette. That's ok as long as the place is clean we are good! I think the smallest accommodation I've actually paid for was a tri-level bunk on a train :rotfl: Plus we would only do the two studios if the std 2 bedroom is taken. I just can't justify spending the extra points on lake or mk view since we were originally going to rent out our 'extra' points. But we thought it would be fun to 'drag' our friends with us :thumbsup2

If you book online at 8 am on the day your 11 month window opens, you will not have a problem getting your 2 bedroom standard view. :)

You have a better chance of a standard 2 bedroom than 2 standard studios. The standard studios tend to disappear fastest. Normally by 8:05 in the fall. You also have a better chance if your dates are a bit flexible. If you don't get the 2 bedroom then waitlist it.

We could always do two lake view studios since it would still be less points. I was just wondering if we wanted to go end of october if the 2 bedrooms would already be booked from people reserving early in the month. We want to do weekend to a weekend instead of say mid week.

We could always do two lake view studios since it would still be less points. I was just wondering if we wanted to go end of october if the 2 bedrooms would already be booked from people reserving early in the month. We want to do weekend to a weekend instead of say mid week.

As stated earlier, we have never had a problem getting what we wanted at our home resort in Oct. at the 11th mo. window. We have gone at all different times of the month. (And one of our home resorts is BWVs which books up rapidly during F&WF.)

As stated earlier, we have never had a problem getting what we wanted at our home resort in Oct. at the 11th mo. window. We have gone at all different times of the month. (And one of our home resorts is BWVs which books up rapidly during F&WF.)

Thanks, I'm glad to hear that even if we want to go at the end of the month we have a good chance to get what we want as long as I book at 8am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter