typical park hours in July

wannabee

DIS Veteran
I should have checked this summer but didn't think about it. Can someone tell me the typical park hours in July?

Sunset is around 10.30pm so as the main night time show is at park closing and they need it to be dark, its a good guess that the Main Park will be open until 10.30pm at least, maybe even 11pm

Besides the night time show, I'm having trouble finding what parades will be offered during June and July. Does anyone have info on that?

Besides the night time show, I'm having trouble finding what parades will be offered during June and July. Does anyone have info on that?
DLP has only 1 parade at a time. For what we know now, it will be Stars on Parade (debut 2017). No new parade has been announced. Most likely the parade will be somewhere between 4 and 6pm.

What are the typical July opening hours for General Public and Disney Hotel guests (extra hours) ?

What are the typical July opening hours for General Public and Disney Hotel guests (extra hours) ?

Early opening for hotel guests is 8.30am to 9.30am, that has not changed in a long time.

General public will be let in at 9.30am and the park fully opens at 10am.

As sun set is around 10.30pm, park closing is around 11pm

I just realized that school lets out after the first week of July in France. We are there on Thursday and Friday July 4 and 5th.I has assumed it would be middle of summer vacation but school will not even be out yet. so excited that it may be a little less busy than I was planning on.

I just realized that school lets out after the first week of July in France. We are there on Thursday and Friday July 4 and 5th.I has assumed it would be middle of summer vacation but school will not even be out yet. so excited that it may be a little less busy than I was planning on.
Nope, the holidays start the 9th in France. Doesn't mean that it will be dead quiet. A lot of schools have half days or already some unofficial days off at the end of the year. Like graduating high school classes. Their exams are done earlier in May/June, so they are already "off".

But still, you should be able to do more than when the whole of Europe is off. 😀

Nope, the holidays start the 9th in France. Doesn't mean that it will be dead quiet. A lot of schools have half days or already some unofficial days off at the end of the year. Like graduating high school classes. Their exams are done earlier in May/June, so they are already "off".

But still, you should be able to do more than when the whole of Europe is off. 😀
Does this mean our trip will be a madhouse as we arrive in DLP on Monday July 15, after Bastille Day in Paris. Thought since we are there Mon-Th it would be quieter than the weekend and holiday weekend. Hopefully it is?!?!?

Does this mean our trip will be a madhouse as we arrive in DLP on Monday July 15, after Bastille Day in Paris. Thought since we are there Mon-Th it would be quieter than the weekend and holiday weekend. Hopefully it is?!?!?
Don't think I have ever been there on actual Bastille day and the crowds. One of the quietest nights in the park was 10th of July 2016, but that was because it was the finals of the soccer world championship and France was playing ;)

Yes, your days will be busy, but it won't be as noticeable as in WDW or DL as Disneyland Paris has more floorspace than the US parks. People spread out more. Crowds will be felt during parades and fireworks.

Go in with a plan, use the early hours (you are staying onsite, right?) If you have the money buy premier access and/or guaranteed access to shows. And enjoy the beauty of the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter