Typhoon Lagoon Cabanas

A BB Polar Patio in April 2018 is $362.10 including tax. I ‘think’ TL cabana (Beachcomber Shack) rates are the same but not 100% sure. Also I’m not sure if that’s a consistent price all year or if it changes seasonally. Resort cabana rates change seasonally but I’m not sure about the water parks.

It must vary day to day based on expected crowd. I have one booked at BB (23rd) and one booked at TL (20th) for this April, and I paid $239.99 for both days.

It must vary day to day based on expected crowd. I have one booked at BB (23rd) and one booked at TL (20th) for this April, and I paid $239.99 for both days.

I like your price better! :earseek:

My date is earlier in the month, so maybe a holiday premium? Blah!

Saw this thread which reminded me to reserve a Getaway Glen Umbrella for our trip. Just for reference - our price for Saturday, June 9th was $63.90

What was the Cabana # of the one you rented? We’re trying to decide which one to rent. Privacy and shade are very important to us. Thank you
We had #13. 11 and 12 would have been better. 13 was right on the corner and on the path to the wave pool, and a few people thought nothing of coming right onto "our area" to get some shade. Where as, the other ones are definitely more private. Still worth every penny that we paid!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!