Two value rooms or off-site condo for large fam?

We love, love love the houses in Windsor Hills! I could see Bonnet Creek having a more resort feel--I'd love to try that someday, too, but my kids aren't very interested in Disney these days.

I think a lot of the choice comes down to how you utilize the space. If you're a family that spends a ton of time outside the room, going rope-drop to fireworks, and basically using the room to sleep and shower--then definitely, that tips the scales towards on-site. If you like to unwind and spend a decent amount of awake down time in your room/suite/house, then the extra space is probably desirable. We tend to be a laid-back family that appreciates down time and personal space, so a house is more appealing to us.

One of the things I really enjoyed staying onsite at Poly was hopping on a boat to go back and forth to MK...made it so easy. The other convenience was the monorail to Epcot. It really cut down on the transportation times. And we got a really good deal with a TA. Just another aspect of staying onsite, depending on which resort you choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!