Two Separate ADRs (Guest List)

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
We will be a party of 6. I have been able to make two separate ADRs for the same time (1:55) for BOG--a party of 2 and a party of 4. I used two different MDE accounts to make these ADRs. The problem is that I am the one managing both ADRs, so my name is on both ADRs. On one MDE account, I added my DH to make up the party of 2. I haven't added any guests on the other MDE account because in actuality it will be my two DSs and their DGFs, but I can't add them because I am on the guest list and there are only three other guests I can add. Will this cause a problem when we arrive at the restaurant?

We will be a party of 6. I have been able to make two separate ADRs for the same time (1:55) for BOG--a party of 2 and a party of 4. I used two different MDE accounts to make these ADRs. The problem is that I am the one managing both ADRs, so my name is on both ADRs. On one MDE account, I added my DH to make up the party of 2. I haven't added any guests on the other MDE account because in actuality it will be my two DSs and their DGFs, but I can't add them because I am on the guest list and there are only three other guests I can add. Will this cause a problem when we arrive at the restaurant?

No, I never add the guest names to the adrs I make (except for CRT that I had to prepay for).

No, I never add the guest names to the adrs I make (except for CRT that I had to prepay for).
So when we check in, do my DSs just give my name? They don't scan MBs, do they? I should know this because we go to WDW every year, but for some reason I just can't remember what happens when we check in.

So when we check in, do my DSs just give my name? They don't scan MBs, do they? I should know this because we go to WDW every year, but for some reason I just can't remember what happens when we check in.

I’m pretty sure I give my name. I know that’s how I’ve checked in most places. The BOG preorder is a little different because it’s under the MDE accounts.

I’m pretty sure I give my name. I know that’s how I’ve checked in most places. The BOG preorder is a little different because it’s under the MDE accounts.
So I'm wondering if I could just give my name and say I have two ADRs--one for two and one for four-- and that we are all present. For the preorder, can I just order my DH's and mine under our main MDE account that has all of the other plans for this trip and also has the ADR for four?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter