Two Questions

jmcross

One way to get tagged is to have a tag sale :)
1) Is Pirates officially going down for rehab? I can't book Captain Jack's at the end of June.
2) Do club level room still get a couple of front of line passes per day or was this perk removed and replaced by Premiere Access?

Thanks so much!

Sure, since you're offering.:)
What table service restaurants at DLP would you recommend to replace Jack's?
I currently have a reservation for Remy, Walt's and the restaurant in the Marvel hotel.

First some different questions, who is coming with you, how long will you be staying and are your reservations for lunch or dinner?

Just my husband and I(no kids)
4 days. I have the 3 dinners booked but I’d like a late lunch on the last day.

Go for Agrabah Café, atmosphere is the best in DLP (in my opinion) at least when you enjoy middle eastern food or consider yourself adventurous enough to try. It's a buffet and they also have other things.

Otherwise Plaza Gardens or go for lunch at Disney Village, I love the Royal Pub and Annette’s. Late lunch should be quiet for the last two and no reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter