Two part question: MK fireworks/Ft Wilderness activities

Disneymom1102

Mouseketeer
Hi!
I’m not really sure how the time frames work for each activity/event so I’m wondering if the following is possible: go to Mickey’s backyard BBQ, then to the campfire and song-a-long with Chip and Dale, and then make it somewhere in time to see the 7:55 fireworks show at MK (even if we watch from the boat or something....not necessarily from within MK). Can the fireworks be seen from anywhere at Fort Wilderness area? Where are decent places to see fireworks either outside MK or just inside, so that we can make a quick getaway before the crowds? Looking for something closer than the Poly beach.
TIA!

right now the campfire starts at 6:30pm, movie at 7:40pm (except Fridays/Saturdays when the campfire singalong starts at 6pm, movie at 7pm)...
I'm not sure when the BBQ finishes but you can see the 7:55 MK fireworks from the Fort's beach area altho the lower altitude fireworks are a bit obscured by Discovery Island's trees.
good luck!

do they pipe in the sound/narration for the fireworks at the beach?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts