Two 14 year olds...help!

Jen80370

Mouseketeer
What can I plan that two 14 year old boys will love? Any places I can't miss or hidden gems? Restaurants, etc? Which water parks would they enjoy.

Thanks

Rock'n'Rollercoaster is my 13yr old's absolute favorite. He also loves ToT, Thunder Mt., SpaceMt., Dinosaur, Splash, Buzz, Test Track. Try Disney Quest for lots of virtual reality games, Innoventions at Epcot for latest video games. We haven't been to water parks due to the very cold weather the last few times we've visited but hope to on visit next week. My kids are hoping to take surfing lesson at Typhoon Lagoon. The boys might enjoy eating at Prime Time or Sci-Fi at MGM. Depending upon the time of year when you visit there may be some thing scheduled at the Sports Complex. Have fun!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I recommend Blizzard Beach. WDW might seem too tame, but this place will give you serious thrills and fun. Go to Downtown Disney and head for Disney Quest. Don't forget to check out Virgin Records while you are there. RNR is my fav. and fun. Do EE so you can ride it alot! OH and E-Ride night was pretty cool too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter