TV Travel Shop

stal

DIS Veteran
Hi
Has anyone booked through the TV Travel shop. How helpful were they? Any infomation would be great.

Thanks

We'd looked into it - there were 3 of us but 2 rooms (therefore we had to pay a single supplement which came to over £600!) and we wanted to go for 10 nights and not the 'standard' 7 or 14. Unfortunately they were way too expensive and it worked out cheaper for us to go with BA Holidays via a local travel agent who got us a 10% discount. However, if you're only having one room and going for 7 or 14 nights they can probably offer a good deal.

Ive booked with them twice and found them really good.
I think it depends on who you speak to in the call centre were not very helpful but on the 3rd atempt i got through to an american lady who was fantastic.
We managed to book with virgin and got around £100 of the brochure price but we were also given free insurance which is supposed to be worth £136.
On the whole i have been very pleased with the service i have got from them

Dean:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter