Which do you suggest?

• Tutto Italia

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Via Napoli

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters

stephtron312

Earning My Ears
Trying to decide between these two restaurants for our EPCOT day. We've eaten at Via Napoli before and I love the relaxed vibe it has, but Tutto Italia would be new to us.

I voted for Tutto Italia only because you haven't done it yet. Its always nice to try new places. However, if you had done both I would have given the edge to VN.

The two places are a bit different as you probably are aware. VN is more of a pizza place with some other options as well. TI is more of a pasta restaurant (with many other choices) and a quieter room.

We're trying Tutto for the first time in December. I wasn't super impressed with Via Napoli last time we were there, as some ordered pizza and some pasta, and the orders were not served at the same time, which they did say could happen. But it was odd to have half our group eating while the others sat and waited and vice versa. Service was not great either, but the food was good!

Tutto. We loved it. It also had a nice, calm atmosphere which was a welcome break from the crowds and chaos of the park. Food was pretty good, and having grown up on homemade Italian food "pretty good" is the highest praise any Italian restaurants can get from me.

I've had both. I'm Italian and I'm very picky and tough on Italian restaurants. I have to say Via Napoli was by far much better and more authentic Italian than tutto. I didn't like tutto at all.

We've done both. I would say if you're going for pizza that people here are crazy for VN. I thought it was just ok, but it's certainly better than a lot of what passes for pizza around the country. We enjoyed our pasta dishes at TI and have loved the venue since it was Alfredo's.

I think the quality of Italian & Mexican cuisine in the U.S. is difficult to pin down. There's "authentic" and the common variations people become accustomed to and enjoy. :)

Tutto.

We had a very disappointing experience at Via Napoli. It's a very loud restaurant, the service was inattentive and the pizzas were meh. They may be better than what Disney offers elsewhere but they're no better than the pizzas at Wolfgang Puck's Express.

Via Napoli!

We LOVE this place. Food has always been consistently excellent. Never a bad meal. Both pasta and pizza here is awesome. I love the candele pasta dish, as well as the chicken parmesan with potatoes....and for the pizza quattro fromaggi is my fave. Delish!
Tutto is pretty good as well, but the food is far superior at Via. I highly recommend Via....however.....since you've been already, and Tutto would be new to you, im thinking you should try tutto? I find the food better at via, but tutto is still quite good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter