Tusker House always running late?

Mark Hammond

Earning My Ears
I’ve got ADR’s for Tusker House for both lunch and dinner on Memorial Day, and will cancel the unwanted ones once I have made my FPP’s. (We’ve booked it for the Rivers of Light package) The kids aren’t particularly bothered about the characters, and I’ve set aside 75mins for the reservation, but I’ve read a lot about the restaurant constantly running behind schedule, and waits of 40mins beyond your ADR time being mentioned, which would throw a spanner in my works if true as we’re planning on watching all three of the main shows that day.
Anybody got any recent experience of this?
TIA

I had a lunch reservation for 3 of us during the first week of January, 2018 and we were seated less than 10 minutes after checking in.

Thank’s for letting me know. That’s what I was hoping for, as I was relying on using a FastPass and then catching a show in the top end of the park afterwards while I was up there. It would throw the rest of the day out if we ran over by some of the times like I’ve been reading

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts