Turning Radius concern of our ECV

GrimGrnninGhost

Earning My Ears
Hello

We recently purchased a Buzzaround EX 4-Wheel ECV and after we put it together, realized the turning radius was more than some of the ECV's we have rented in the past and have concerns with getting it through the queues that allow ECV's at DW. The turning radius is 56". Does anyone know if this is going to be an issue?

Thanks in advance

I don’t know about turning radius, but the queues are designed to accommodate wheelchairs/ECVs that fit within 30” wide and 48” long, as per ADA guidelines. Larger than that may have problems or not fit at all. I don’t believe the WDW buses will take anything which doesn’t fit that box.

Enjoy your vacation!

The just looked it up, and the specs indicate 22” x 44” — I think you'll be fine!

Thanks. The scooter is 22" wide and 44" long so it sounds like it should be fine. As for the buses, we are renting a car so our concern was just in the actual queues. thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter