Turkey legs?

luvgoing2disney

DIS Veteran
Turkey legs are a big thing in the US parks but I don’t recall anyone mentioning them in relation to DLP. Are they available?

No, there are no turkey legs at DLP.

No turkey legs, no dole whips, Mickey waffles only available at one location in the Studios and one in Disneyland Park.

We do have crepes and sugar glazed apples :) And per season there are different snacks available

No, there are no turkey legs at DLP.

No turkey legs, no dole whips, Mickey waffles only available at one location in the Studios and one in Disneyland Park.

We do have crepes and sugar glazed apples :) And per season there are different snacks available
Where can you get the Mickey waffles? I read on Twitter that they are available but couldn’t really confirm it... I wasn’t sure if it was just seasonal or something like that...

I love DLP, but the variety of snacks (or the lack of it) is the one thing that frustrates me when I’m there

I love DLP, but the variety of snacks (or the lack of it) is the one thing that frustrates me when I’m there
Could be a cultural thing, my French colleagues are always amazed when we eat/snack between meals at the office. They really seem to stick to the three meals a day.

To be correct, while we do not have Dole™ products anywhere on the resort, we have a “dole-whip-looking” ice cream, served with vanilla ice cream on top of pineapple juice with pineapple syrup. It's actually quite good, obviously different from a Dole Whip, but you should give it a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!