TTC

Realgrumpy

DIS Veteran
Where can you get to from the Ticket and Transportation Center? Are there buses to the resorts that you can take from there?

Where can you get to from the Ticket and Transportation Center? Are there buses to the resorts that you can take from there?

No, but you can take the monorail around to the MK side and get buses there. The TTC Has Monorail service to Magic Kingdom (express) or the MK Resorts, The Polynesian, Grand Floridian, and Contemporary (this loop also stops at MK). There is also a direct Monorail to Epcot. You can also take the ferry across to MK in lieu of the Monorail.

If you take the Monorail over to MK you can pick up Buses to the other resorts (non-Monorail Resorts) or water taxi's to those on the lagoon and Wilderness Lodge. There are also park-to-park buses from the MK bus loop that go to HS and AK (not Epcot because that is serviced by the monorail).

If you let me know where you are trying to get to and from, I (or someone) can let you know what will work.

No, but you can take the monorail around to the MK side and get buses there. The TTC Has Monorail service to Magic Kingdom (express) or the MK Resorts, The Polynesian, Grand Floridian, and Contemporary (this loop also stops at MK). There is also a direct Monorail to Epcot. You can also take the ferry across to MK in lieu of the Monorail.

If you take the Monorail over to MK you can pick up Buses to the other resorts (non-Monorail Resorts) or water taxi's to those on the lagoon and Wilderness Lodge. There are also park-to-park buses from the MK bus loop that go to HS and AK (not Epcot because that is serviced by the monorail).

If you let me know where you are trying to get to and from, I (or someone) can let you know what will work.

We are staying at the Poly so I figured we could walk to the TTC and take a bus to a resort if we needed to. We will go the Magic Kingdom route. Thanks so much for your help!!!

We are staying at the Poly so I figured we could walk to the TTC and take a bus to a resort if we needed to. We will go the Magic Kingdom route. Thanks so much for your help!!!

Yep. If you are not going to a Monorail Resort, then hop on the Monorail and go to MK, walk across to the Bus Loop and hop on a bus to your resort of choice. Keep in mind that you will have to go through a security screening before boarding the Monorail at the Poly.

Last edited:

Can you park at the TTC, or do you have to park somewhere else and then go to the TTC. My FIL remembers arriving at EPCOT on the monorail years ago, and I thought it would be a treat to make that happen again.

Can you park at the TTC, or do you have to park somewhere else and then go to the TTC. My FIL remembers arriving at EPCOT on the monorail years ago, and I thought it would be a treat to make that happen again.

The TTC is located at the Magic Kingdom parking lot, so you would park there and ride the monorail to Epcot.

The TTC is located at the Magic Kingdom parking lot, so you would park there and ride the monorail to Epcot.

If you are NOT staying at a Disney Resort Do you have to pay a Parking Charge to park at the M.K. TTC parking Lot ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!