TTC or Yourride ??

steph

Mouseketeer
OK, just trying to make plans for a Sept. trip. I have used TTC once, but
have seen all the posts for Your Ride. So yet another decision, which one to
go with. Any suggestions?

Thanks

i just used yourride and cannot say enough good things about them.i have used ttc twice and never had a problem with them(except kind of hard getting a reply from them once)but yourride is a sponsor of boards and as long as the price is the same or better i would use them.service was never an issue with them.have a good day

We use Happy Limo and have always been pleased with them. We do the Disney cruise so often that they already know us too well...I set up our return trip for later than I should have, as for some reason I was thinking we'd get off the ship later than usual. We got off early, and they were there waiting! Our next trip is Easter weekend so I'll be making our next ressie soon & this time I'll get the times right :D
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Hi Guys. Thanks for all the NICE things about "Yourride" transportation. We try hard to satisfy you guys on the DIS boards. I think I have a Good group of professional people working with me, And more good ones to come on board. Thanks again for all the Support!!
Rabbit ºoº ºoº ºoºhttp://www.Yourride.net :wave:

We had used TTC service a few time with no problem but the we had a MAJOR problem with them . If you do a search you can find my post TIFFANY"S YOU NEED TO KNOW. We have used yourride since then and have been very happy. Rabbit has be great, as a matter of fact they are picking us up today at MCO. Good luck
Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter