TSMM: One Track is Now Closed - Increased Wait Times

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
According to BlogMickey.com, the 3rd Track has been closed at TSMM as construction continues.
Standby wait times have definitely increased.

“At 10:45, the wait time was at 100 minutes. If you’re visiting between now and the grand opening of Toy Story Land this Summer, expect longer than normal waits as at least one track will be down every day until Toy Story Land opens, according to Cast Members.”

https://blogmickey.com/2018/01/phot...ory-mania-closes-tracks-ahead-toy-story-land/

According to BlogMickey.com, the 3rd Track has been closed at TSMM as construction continues.
Standby wait times have definitely increased.

“At 10:45, the wait time was at 100 minutes. If you’re visiting between now and the grand opening of Toy Story Land this Summer, expect longer than normal waits as at least one track will be down every day until Toy Story Land opens, according to Cast Members.”

https://blogmickey.com/2018/01/phot...ory-mania-closes-tracks-ahead-toy-story-land/
Yep, third track has been closed for a couple weeks now. It was not being used when I was there.

Yep, third track has been closed for a couple weeks now. It was not being used when I was there.
Were guests entering TSMM through the Exit at that time? The photos in the blog article make it look like a lengthy guest line but maybe because there isn’t much of an inside queue now that the Exit is now the Entrance?

Were guests entering TSMM through the Exit at that time? The photos in the blog article make it look like a lengthy guest line but maybe because there isn’t much of an inside queue now that the Exit is now the Entrance?
Yes entrance was through the exit. The queue was walled off once inside.

Yup, wait times look like they used to before that third track opened. So glad I opted to get that as a FP!

On the Friday of marathon weekend we went right to TSMM at opening. There was the usual crowd of guests heading there, but the standby line was backed up outside to the point that they had some people (including us) gather in a queue area across the street from the attraction. After a minute or two we were directed back across the street into the queue area there. When we got inside we could see that the entire inside queue area was walled off so once we got inside we went directly to the glasses pick up area. The third track was not being used.

Our total wait was only about 10 minutes, but the crowd outside (which ordinarily would be filling the inside queue area) made it look a lot worse.

With only 4 popular rides at DHS for now it doesn't take long for lines at all of them to build up.

I just got back from my trip, did DHS on 1/20/18 and could not figure out what was happening!!

This makes sense. The wait time for FP+ was 20min, the regular line wait was 140min.

It was weird going through the back side.

We entered through the exit for the FP line on 1/13. Also, this was the only FP line that had a significant wait all weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter