• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tshirt outlet

joanne1968

Mouseketeer
Somebody posted a map that shows a tshirt outlet. Does anybody know if it is any good? Any disney shirts?

There's a DL outlet store over on Oglethorpe (if I remember correctly) and they had t-shirts, sweatshirts, longsleeves, and other park merchandise...

It's on Orangethorpe and Harbor. It's all Disney stuff from the theme parks.

Great is that walkable from DTD, determined to do some walking this hol to burn off the burgers and milkshakes!

No, it's not. It's more than 5 miles each way (not really sure how far exactly, but at least that) in Fullerton. But you could take OCTA bus route 43, heading north on Harbor, there--get off at Orangethorpe.

Is this the shop on Wilken Way next to Bank of America and opposite Buca di Beppo? It looks so close on the map

OK, not familiar with that one at all. I thought you were reffering to the Character Warehouse and that one isn't close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter