TSA stole my Forky!

mommycrawford

DIS Veteran
Crazy thing....My return flight was delayed 4 hours, my carry on searched with gloved hands, and my checked bag gone through. I bought several t-shirts, magnets, key ring, a stuffed animal, and two charms...one of whom was Forky: the only souvenir I got for myself. He was abducted by TSA!

:sad:F*#%=!!!

A friend was telling me she saw a Facebook post with a lot of people commenting that their souvenirs seem to be disappearing through MCO.....

Seriously, is there a way to file a complaint. If souvenirs are disappearing that is bad. The coke bottle thing is stupid

That's terrible! Did TSA tell you why he needed to be abducted?

There is a Forky charm? Is it pandora or something similar?

Crazy thing....My return flight was delayed 4 hours, my carry on searched with gloved hands, and my checked bag gone through. I bought several t-shirts, magnets, key ring, a stuffed animal, and two charms...one of whom was Forky: the only souvenir I got for myself. He was abducted by TSA!

:sad:F*#%=!!!
A friend was telling me she saw a Facebook post with a lot of people commenting that their souvenirs seem to be disappearing through MCO.....
Well that’s disconcerting...

OP here is where you start the claim process https://www.tsa.gov/travel/passenger-support/claims I doubt you’ll get anything but maybe someday if they get enough complaints they’ll look into MCO TSA.

Maybe he escaped and went into the Trash lol. Hope you have it returned and file a claim.

Did you have a tsa pamphlet saying they opened a bag? Or was it at security check point for boarding?

Is forky a threat to aircraft security? Or did he just see the TSA trash? Odd that something so harmless would be confiscated. Sounds like TSA at MCO has a big poker game in the employee lounge, and need something to bet with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter