TSA CARRY ON ?

Jamal Cole

Earning My Ears
Can I bring pool inflatables in my carry on luggage? We are staying at a rental house next week and I have been seeing alot of cool clearance inflatables and would like to just bring some if its ok

Tried tsa website but when you search inflatable nothing comes up. Tried raft , pool , tire couldnt find anything close to pool inflatable lol

No space issue if they fit in the carry on as the OP suggested. I can see a small worry about popping but not likely if they aren't over-inflated to start with.

Seriously? Bringing inflated pool toys, on the plane? I doubt the FAs will allow it. They won't allow inflated balloons.
There is no reason to bring an inflated pool toy on the plane...it's not the family station wagon!!! Not to mention the space they would take away from others.

Seriously? Bringing inflated pool toys, on the plane? I doubt the FAs will allow it. They won't allow inflated balloons.
There is no reason to bring an inflated pool toy on the plane...it's not the family station wagon!!! Not to mention the space they would take away from others.

Remember that the OP isn't the one saying they'll take them on inflated. :) they just said inflatable.

Tried tsa website but when you search inflatable nothing comes up. Tried raft , pool , tire couldnt find anything close to pool inflatable lol
When nothing comes up, it should be expected the item is fine. I mean, there's nothing stated about clothing, but it gets packed in carry on luggage all the time.

The second paragraph on the first page states, "For items not listed here, simply snap a picture or send a question to AskTSA on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. We look forward to answering your questions, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET weekdays and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekends/holidays."

The OP said in carry-on; FAs won't know what's in carry-on.
Ah, I doubt any inflated pool toys, and the OP did say 'cool clearance inflatables' so I'm assuming that water wings weren't the intended item, are going to fit in a piece of carry on luggage! Nope, that inflatable swan isn't squeezing in.

Remember that the OP isn't the one saying they'll take them on inflated. :) they just said inflatable.
I didn't say the OP did say that...I was responding to the poster who did mention inflating them....'I don't see any reason they can't be inflated as well' was the post!

Ah, I doubt any inflated pool toys, and the OP did say 'cool clearance inflatables' so I'm assuming that water wings weren't the intended item, are going to fit in a piece of carry on luggage! Nope, that inflatable swan isn't squeezing in.

This one will fit: https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...ml?spm=a2700.7724857.main07.52.14f4f8a90OBn46

I've been working on technical manuals too much lately so I see things for what they say and not necessarily what one assumes so I couldn't help myself here.:o

OP says in carry-on; someone says not inflated; I say can be inflated; someone says inflated won't fit; someone says some inflatables will fit. The OP is probably long gone by now.:crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter