TS credits for Grand Gathering Experiences?

Dopey's Girl said:
Can we use TS credits for any of the Grand Gathering Experiences?

When I looked at the GG info on Disney's site last week, it appeared that you could use 1 TS credit for the GG events that included a full meal - a very good use of credits, IMHO!

pjupton said:
When I looked at the GG info on Disney's site last week, it appeared that you could use 1 TS credit for the GG events that included a full meal - a very good use of credits, IMHO!

I could be wrong, however, I thought it was 2 TS credits. We were suppose to do the Illuminations Dinner and I could of sworn it was 2 credits.

Well, I called Disney Dining myself three times...and of course, did not get the same answer three times :sad2: ... but...I did get two CMs to say that we could use the TS credits for the Grand Gathering Experiences (all except the Magical Fireworks Voyage). Each of the Grand Gathering Experiences is 2 TS as the previous poster said. (thanks!)

I just booked our Grand Gathering Epcot meal and it is 2 TS credits. They actually sent me another hotel confirmation sheet and it is listed on there which makes me feel better (since they said they don't give confirmation numbers). :cool1:

Yes, We are doing the Grand Gatherings Safari Dinner and it is 2TS credits each. Can't wait!

firenurse said:
Is the Safari on certain days of the week and do you know what time?
Yes, It is held one or two days a week. You can call Grand Gatherings to find out what days it will be held during your stay. You need a party of 8 or more to take part in it. It starts at 4:30 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter