Trying to pay annual dues, but can't get it

JessLCH

DIS Veteran
When I click on Annual Dues on member site Ii keep getting this message:

Annual Dues-related areas of this website are temporarily unavailable.
Other online tools are still available at this time.

The following has been poste under Notifications for a while:
As a reminder, Annual Dues must be paid by January 15 of each year. If you need to make a payment, please be aware of the following:

Online Payments: You can make Annual Dues payments online—or register for automatic payments—through 9:15 PM Eastern Time on Monday, January 14, 2019. The Annual Dues section of this website will be unavailable from Monday, January 14, 2019 at 10:00 PM Eastern Time through approximately 2:00 PM Eastern Time on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 while we process Annual Dues payments; other online tools such as Loan payments and online booking will still be available during this time. Note: If you registered for automatic payment of Annual Dues after January 10, 2019, your payment will be posted between January 15, 2019 and January 22, 2019.

Phone Payments: If you are paying by phone, Dues payments can be made by calling Member Accounting until 5:00 PM Eastern Time on Monday, January 14, 2019. Phone payments will also be unavailable until approximately 2:00 PM Eastern Time on Tuesday, January 15, 2019.

As a reminder, Annual Dues must be paid by January 15 of each year. If you need to make a payment, please be aware of the following:

Online Payments: You can make Annual Dues payments online—or register for automatic payments—through 9:15 PM Eastern Time on Monday, January 14, 2019. The Annual Dues section of this website will be unavailable from Monday, January 14, 2019 at 10:00 PM Eastern Time through approximately 2:00 PM Eastern Time on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 while we process Annual Dues payments; other online tools such as Loan payments and online booking will still be available during this time. Note: If you registered for automatic payment of Annual Dues after January 10, 2019, your payment will be posted between January 15, 2019 and January 22, 2019.

Phone Payments: If you are paying by phone, Dues payments can be made by calling Member Accounting until 5:00 PM Eastern Time on Monday, January 14, 2019. Phone payments will also be unavailable until approximately 2:00 PM Eastern Time on Tuesday, January 15, 2019.

Thanks for posting this. I missed it somehow. Super strange to me to shut down payment tool on payment due date. Will try again after 2 pm.

Super strange to me to shut down payment tool on payment due date.
They've been doing it for years. In some years, they don't process the first monthly payment right on the 15th so it's not as obvious.

The payment shutdown is also done during the remaining months of the year when the process monthly payments.

This has to be the only time that Disney does not have their hand already in our wallets with the money half way out.

Yeah, I've usually paid when the notice pops up, but this year I simply haven't had any reason to log on to the site, so I went online last night to pay them & was a bit irritated that I wasn't able to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter