Trying to get Membership Number.

I bought back in August. Deed was posted on 8/22. It is now January 14 and I have yet or never received a welcome letter much less the 2 magnets. It was not until November 4 before I had to get a little nasty with MA and they gave me everything over the phone. I was not too happy. I purchased another contract on 12/13 and the deed was posted on 1/3...I guess it will be in March before I start calling and see if I can get my membership information.

WOW! What a frustrating experience!

Saw my deed was recorded today (yay). How long does everyone recommend waiting before calling to get my membership #? I don't want to push it, but I know I can't wait for the mail.

Saw my deed was recorded today (yay). How long does everyone recommend waiting before calling to get my membership #? I don't want to push it, but I know I can't wait for the mail.
My deed was recorded 8 days ago, and my new membership # is showing up in my account (but I already have a DVC account). I think for the first time, I waited 9-10 days after deed was recorded.

I called 10 days after my contract showed up on the OCC site, and they told me that all had been ready for 2 days. 8 days seems to be appropriate if you are hoping for results, but not expecting them.

i called at 8 days (twice) and they wouldn't give me my number. Our broker emailed that she'd spoken to Disney and they were in the process of creating the account. I think Im going to hunker down and wait for the packet.

All this waiting is brutal! I’m on day 3 and I’m anxious to get my points so I can book for June! It stinks when you watch your resort choices disappear by the day :( Hope you all get your points this week and Congrats to all of you!

I called 10 days after my contract showed up on the OCC site, and they told me that all had been ready for 2 days. 8 days seems to be appropriate if you are hoping for results, but not expecting them.

Called today (6 days after they received my transfer documents). Rep told me they are processing transfers rec'd on 1/30 (mine was rec'd on 2/1). She suggested calling back Friday, which would be 8 days! So while I was not patient enough to wait until Friday, good to know that about 8 days seems to be the norm.

Hey guys! On day 7 (post deed recording). Hope we get our points in the next day or two!

Its crazy. Ive been sooooooo patient through the whole process.
Luckily, i don't have to use any points right away. I just got the Feb 2018 points. /whining

Called today - got my member number, club ID and activation code. Logged into my account and our points were already there! Already booked a trip for June. SO EXCITED!!

WTH?!?!
I'm glad you got yours but jeeze!!! Why won't they give me mine?!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter