Trying to decide on Hard Rock....

jdm

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone

I have a trip planned to Orlando for Presidents week. We currently have Cypress Harbour booked for the 13th - 20th and need accommodations for our last 2 nights. We will not be doing the parks. I'm strongly considering the HRH. We stayed one night last year at the Portifino (got a rate of $129!) and loved it. In fact, we did the parks and were disappointed not to have more time at the hotel.

The cheapest rate I can get for HRH is $206 per night for a Garden View. I'm really torn as this is almost $500 for 2 nights (taxes) and I don't normally spend that kind of money. On the other hand, because we are not doing the parks, I want to be somewhere nice and fun to hang around at. It would be me, dh, dd10 and dn12.

What do you think? For those who have stayed there, is it worth it? Is it a good place to hang for 2 days? Is access to City Walk pretty good. Dh has an ankle injury and can't do a lot of walking. So this trip it's just relaxing, Discover Cove and Sea World for us.

Sorry so long, but could use some opinions!

Thanks
Jenn

And so did I, after your great tip..... thanks so much for posting. I cancelled my res with Loews and booked with Quikbook. Does anyone know if I lose my Loews bene's if I didn't book through Loews. Even so, $54 bucks is $54 bucks! Now, I just really need to decide if we should stay there.

Thanks again
Jenn

I booked an HRH club level room for 4 nights on Travelocity at $206 per night & I still got my Loews benefits. We received a bottle of wine the day we check in. It was waiting for us in our room in ice with 2 wine glasses & a cork screw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter