Trying to Book With Special.....Question

Poohbear03

Mouseketeer
Hi...I am trying to book 7 nights at CBR with the fun and sun promotion and nothing is available but Pirate rooms (9/28/19-10/5/19), if I take it out two extra days until the 10/7, I have my choice of rooms, any suggestions?

If you are doing it online, I would try to make the reservation by calling and speaking to a castmember. Sometimes they can work around the kind of issue you are having.

I agree with giving them a call and asking about it. I had a similar issue a few weeks ago. Was trying to make a reservation at POR---there were rooms available if we checked in the day before through the length of our stay, but not for the actual dates that we wanted. The next day, I tried searching rooms again and I could find availability if we came in a day later for the original timeframe we wanted, but no longer the day before. It just didn't make sense to me.

I called and talked to a cast member and they put me on hold for a while, but were able to secure the exact dates that we wanted. That was some Disney magic for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter