Try, try again on codes?

melish27

Earning My Ears
It's a shame that CMs aren't all on the same computer page when it comes to codes. I called CRO this morning at 7:25 ET to snag a room-only code for my Poly ressie for late Jan. '03. I gave the CM the code (AJV), and she said, "Nope. Doesn't exist." (BTW, contrary to others' experiences, when I asked when new codes would be available, she said, "We're not allowed to give out that information.") I called again two minutes later, and a different CM said, "Yup, it's available." So, I got Poly garden view for $179. (The moral: If at first you don't succeed, try another CM.)

Even so, it sounds like there might be a problem: Unlike last night/early this morning, Mousesavers is now reporting that codes for 1/02/03-2/13/03 have been delayed until Dec. 1. Which makes me wonder whether the rate <i>two</i> CMs confirmed I'm getting (I got cut off and had to call back again) will actually happen. Thus I guess I'll have to call yet again, on Dec. 1, to re-re-confirm.

Any similar experiences or advice out there?

I'd definitely call just to confirm your ressie and price, but otherwise, I wouldn't sweat it. There were a bunch of codes that DID come on line yesterday. (I got one!!! :) ) Your CM probably just knew the ropes better than some of the others. (The CM I talked to yesterday said that they while she was talking to me, she was missing out on the meeting they were having briefing them on the new codes. She thanked me for taking my time so that she wouldn't have to go!)

Just got off the phone to modify our January reservation and the room only code on Mousesaver's worked just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter