Try the new Special K cereal bars. They are good!

faith

DIS Veteran
I posted this on the CB just now, but thought you all would be interested too. I bought the ones with bits of strawberry in them and a small amount of yogurt type frosting on top. They are also available with blueberry bits. Each is 90 calories and 1 carb. (They aren't huge, but good with tea or whatever for a snack or breakfast). $2.00 for 6 in a box.:)

I have been mourning the loss of my breakfast cereals, so I think I will try some of these. Hopefully I can find them at my grocery. Thanks for the tip! :Pinkbounc

Bought 'em... Tried 'em... LOVE 'EM! The are very good. I wish they could be bigger, and stay 90 calories, but I can't have everything I want! LOL!

Hey guys, I found these today at Super Wally world, and according to the box of strawberry special k bars I looked at, the carb count was 18 grams, fiber 1 gram, and sugar 9 grams. I had to pass them up. Too high numbers for me......:(

Sounds good. I will have to buy some when I go to the grocery store. A new snack idea is always a good thing. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter