~*Trumpets* Alison's Trip Report!!!~

Jasmine45

DIS Veteran
8th Time Going​

For my 8th trip to disney world we will not have 2 family members. No they did'nt Die!, it's just my Dad is going on a trip with my Ahma(Grandma) and 3 uncles to Italy. And my Sister is going too. =[. I can't belive they would pick Italy over Disney. ;D. hmm So My Brother, Me and my Mom are flying on Jet blue Airlines on August 26th 2007. At...about 3:30 in the morning. =0. my Grandpa is Driving us there. And Im gonna need a Iced Cappachino from Tim Hortons! Trust me!

Peoples:

Andrew- my 17 year old brother who likes to play hockey and is Not to old to go to disney Psst;[no one is ;] He also likes Music alot.

Sheila-My mom Who LOVES the Buffalo Sabres and Walt Disney World. She is a Stay at home mom and a "hockey mom".

Alison (me)I love the Buffalo Sabres,Playing Hockey,DIS'ing and WDW

We will Leave our house at about 1:15 a.m, but before I go I got to say good bye to my boys! [A.K.A My Cats and Dogs] And grab my Carry-on. It will Probley have my Cell,ipod,a book,a jacket and whatever I manage to fit in there.

When We get to the Buffalo AirPort we will probley Wait, Wait, Wait a little more, Wait, Wait and if we have somemore time Wait! =[ . When we get on the plane me and my brother will probley be fighting over who gets the window seat but He always wins >=[ . And when we take off I still have my Elmo Blanket and My mom's hand even at age 14. LOL.

On jetBlue They have the T.V's in front of you =]]]. [thats my favorite part] I will probley watch VH1, MTV, Food network or Disney Channel. And on Jetblue They have these REALLY good Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. When im on the Plane I get Ginger Ale, Pretzels and a cookie (but I always eat my brothers or sisters too hehe).

We will land in Atlanta,Georgia. Which has an AMAZING Airport! It Huge! And they have a Cin-a-bon there! YUM! So at the Airport we wait and wait and wait and wa- Did'nt we do this already? LOL.

When We get on the plane we do basicly the same things. but my mom takes a lllooonnngg Nap =]. My brother listens to music and looks out the window and I Watch T.V or Text my Friends.

*"We are the Champions" Plays*
And When we FINALY get to disney We---:::INSERT POST TRIP-REPORT HERE:: hehe
Gotcha!

So thats it so far I think im gonna Add more though
=]

Great start to your report! AND what's even better is we have the same name - spelled the same and everything with only ONE "L"! You said that some of your family is going to Italy...are you guys Italian? :goodvibes

Great start to your report! AND what's even better is we have the same name - spelled the same and everything with only ONE "L"! You said that some of your family is going to Italy...are you guys Italian? :goodvibes

Yepp
But Disney World is Better..
LOL
And I've already been there

P.S Go One L's!

Everyone needs some Timmie's before they go to Florida.
Who knows when yo u'll get to have it again? xD
I get iced caps before my trips too.

SO when We Get in our Hotel I useualy Unpack while watching That Disney World Channel With the Really hyper girl Named Stacy. And I Put my Stuffed
Animals on the Bed. There is:
pooh:
:tigger:
::MinnieMo (The Red Head Pirates of the Cearibean One)
:smickey: (The Fanasia Editon)
:simba:

Then We will go eat Lunch at the Hotel and Then go to Magic Kingdom.
I wanna Go to TomarowLand First And Ride TTA. [Thats what we do every year] :thumbsup2 And then Go to Fantsyland. We Can't stay to long because we have Reservations at Chef Mickeys. ::MickeyMo

At Chef Mickeys I love their Macaroni & Cheese:love: . And The Ice Cream Machine! I like putting Gummy bears on mine. :laughing:

So After Dinner We Will Go back to the Park and Probley Hit Liberty Square To do Hall of Presidents [A good time to take a nap :goodvibes ] Hunted Mansion is Closed When We're there :sad: And We might go to Fronterland if we have time. But Of Course We are gonna Stay for Wishes! I love singing along to it.:rotfl:
"Star light star bright First star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might
Half the Wish I Wish tonight, To make a wish and Do as dreamers do *Do as Dreamers Do, And all your Wishes Will Come True!"

HAHA

I Promise I write More!

SO when We Get in our Hotel I useualy Unpack while watching That Disney World Channel With the Really hyper girl Named Stacy. And I Put my Stuffed
Animals on the Bed. There is:
pooh:
:tigger:
::MinnieMo (The Red Head Pirates of the Cearibean One)
:smickey: (The Fanasia Editon)
:simba:

Then We will go eat Lunch at the Hotel and Then go to Magic Kingdom.
I wanna Go to TomarowLand First And Ride TTA. [Thats what we do every year] :thumbsup2 And then Go to Fantsyland. We Can't stay to long because we have Reservations at Chef Mickeys. ::MickeyMo

At Chef Mickeys I love their Macaroni & Cheese:love: . And The Ice Cream Machine! I like putting Gummy bears on mine. :laughing:

So After Dinner We Will Go back to the Park and Probley Hit Liberty Square To do Hall of Presidents [A good time to take a nap :goodvibes ] Hunted Mansion is Closed When We're there :sad: And We might go to Fronterland if we have time. But Of Course We are gonna Stay for Wishes! I love singing along to it.:rotfl:
"Star light star bright First star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might
Half the Wish I Wish tonight, To make a wish and Do as dreamers do *Do as Dreamers Do, And all your Wishes Will Come True!"

HAHA

I Promise I write More!

GREAT trippie, EXCEPT..that "hyper Stacy" just so happens to be the best ever. And her shirts are gorgeous.

;)

OK THIS IS MY 3RD TIME WRITEING THIS!!!!!
The First time My Computer Deleted it !
And the 2nd my My Brother X'ed it out
>=[

Ok The Next Day We Will Eat Breakfast at our Hotel, CB. And then I'll Wanna loook in the Gift Shop. :goodvibes

So then We Will Wait for a bus to EPCOT. I love EPCOT its, My All Time favorite! :) So When we get there I will Start Crying LOL Becasue S-S-S-Spaceship Earth is CLOSED! *Sniffle* :lmao:

So After my "Moment" we will Go to Inoventions (Love it!) And then Maybe Universe Of energy And Go over and get a Fast Pass to Test Track. After that We have to go get Lunch at The Electric Umbrella. They Have the BEST Cheese Fries! After Lunch we Can Go Back and Do More Inoventions and Go return our fast pass to Test Track. For some SUPER weird reason I love the part in the begining Were the Girl Is typing on the keyboard. I know, Im Weird.:rotfl: Then Maybe we'll go to IMAGINATION! With Figment! The Ride is ok, But the Suff after is Buckets Of Fun!:rotfl2:

Then We will Go over to France To Go to dinner at Chefs De France (But I really wanna Go to Le Celler in Canada:guilty: ) Then After Dinner We Will Probley Go back to Our Hotel And Save The Countries and The Land For our Next trip to EPCOT this Week. So we Will Go Back to our room and Chill' For a while then Go catch a bus to Down Town Disney. I LOVE DTD! Me and my Brother will Go strait to Disney Quest! We Will Stay there for maybe 2 or 3 hours. I love the thing where you can make your own CD!

After Me and my mom Will Leave my brother at Diney Quest For a while and Play the Games while we Go Shopping! I get Stuff for my Friends and Some Stuff For Ourselfs:rolleyes1 LOL.

Then We Will Go back to CB And Watch more Stacy :lmao:then Sleep until the Next Day on our Magical Vacation.:wizard:

Awww, I love how you're invisioning what you're going to do. It's like a trip report, except you haven't gone yet.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter