Trouble with Quote/Multi Quote

I just tried the multi-quote with no problems on another board.

Just to be sure - you click on "+Quote" for all posts you want to quote. Then you go to the reply box and click the "Insert Quote" button on the lower left. Then you must click on "Quote these messages" in the next window. Then you post your reply and click on "Post Reply" on lower right.

I am having trouble using the quote/multi quote feature.

When I attempt to insert the quotes into a new post, I get the following error:

"The selected messages could not found."

This occurs when I try to quote any response on the thread, even ones that I have previously quotes (just testing things out).

Last night was the first time I started experiencing this problem.

Here is the link to the thread:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/st...nose-an-october-2014-tr-updated-3-14.3366621/

Any ideas?

I am having the same issue on the Beach & Yacht Club FAQ thread and my trip reports. The links to those threads are in my signature.

And here for that matter! Just tried multi-quoting the two posts in this thread.

I am able to do a reply to a single post (as above) without issue.

Thanks for any insight into this issue.

Well, if I highlight the text in a post and then click on "Reply" it will add the text to the reply box and I can do that for different posts. Not the way I used to do it, but it works.
Are you using the "+Quote" for multi quoting? Or just trying to click on "Reply" for those posts you are quoting?

When I attempt to use +quote feature I am getting the "message not found" error reported by the Original Poster.

Previously, I could hit the +quote for all of the posts I wanted to quote, and then Insert Quotes and I was able to get all of the messages to respond to.

Now, I have to highlight the text in the post and hit reply for each of the posts when I want to multiquote.

I am able to do what I want to do, but there the +quote functionality is not working for me.

I am having issues when I do multiple posts to one thread. For example on my trip report: I use multi quote to reply to two posts. Then I want to reply to the next two posts and try to multi quote them and it just does not work (it kind of gets hung up). I have found a work around: if I refresh the page the multi quote works again.

Well, if I highlight the text in a post and then click on "Reply" it will add the text to the reply box and I can do that for different posts. Not the way I used to do it, but it works.

Testing to see if this works! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!