Trouble Making Advanced Dining Reservations at Chops

skwak

Can't wait to work for Mickey someday!!
We are trying to make dining reservations for a group of 10 at Chops for a June cruise but no matter what I do, I can only get the software to make a reservation for 2 people. Even if I try for a table for 5, only two come up in my cart. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Hmmmm. I think glitching.
Personally, I’d call rccl direct. Get what and when u want without the aggravation good luck!

You might need to link your group together via your booking numbers.

Don't include kids in the reservation or you'll be charged full price. You should add them on once you get on board. It's a weird process, I know.

All the cabins must be linked together first of all. Secondly, it probably won’t be an option for a party that large ahead of time. You may have to wait u til you get on board and do it in person. You will have to be flexible on time

As you said in a different post there website is terrible. I agree!! We had the same issue trying to book a group of 6 together. We were in 3 different cabins. We finally each booked our own reservation the day we boarded we went to the area they had set up to make reservations for chops.
It’s like Disney does for Palo/Remy there will be an area set up for restaurant changes. They put us all together no problem
I understand your frustration and know the “change is real”. We sailed Disney 17 times and just finished our 3rd on Royal. Disney still beats Royal on the Shows but Royal does a better job on some things...boarding, elevators the food on Coco Cay.
You’ll have a great time

Last edited:
The website was much worse before when they had just switched over to the current look. Felt like they had switched without doing a whole lot of testing.

Once you actually get to the cruise planner things get more straightforward. Things could still be better like linking reservations or booking kids reservations but at least we're not beta testing their site for them anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter