Trouble logging into DVC

tampapirate

Mouseketeer
Lately i can only log into DVC on my phone and not on any of my computers??? the only way i can get in is my logging into My Disney Experience first, leaving that open and logging into DVC on a separate tab. Anyone else having issues? Called MS and they said all was right on their end

Thanks for any helppirate:

Cleared my history, cookies, etc. and strange thing is when I request like my password or reset password. I get a message like the DVC is having problems and to try back later. None of that if I am logged into MDE.

I’ve had the same issue on my iPad. I just switch between safari and Firefox if anyone is causing problems.

If both fail I connect my vpn and try again that haven’t failed.....yet :-)

tried chrome, vpn etc. call MS and they said all is fine on their end. Odd is that this is happening on home and work computers?????

I've have been issues with Chrome, IE and Firefox at work getting into the WDW and DVC sites. I thought my employer caught on to my vacation planning and shut anything with Disney down. (Though I can still get to ShopDisney). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter