Trouble in paradise Day 3 of 4

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
Day 1 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2069310

Day 2 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2069695

Day 4 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2070444

Extra Magic Hours today Shame we slept nearly through them all lol we got up at 9 got dressed and went to breakfast and there was harldy any one in there i guess they were all in the park. We took some bread this morning and fed the ducks i know you arent meant to be but i felt sorry for them being sooo cold in the lake lol

100_2162.jpg

So back in Disney Studio and today was a bit colder i had to wear my gloves and earmuffs. We relised today that none of the fast pass had been working since we had been there i guess it just wasnt busy enough but TOT could have done with it think. We watched cars i was surprised how close they get to each other

100_2166.jpg

I really wanted to watch cinemagique so we went over there was probably on 20 of us in there i enjoyed it but found it quiet difficult to understand when one talks to one in english and talks back in french :confused3

Coming back outside i found it quiet cold so we walked back to the room on the way back i bought my photo frame i wanted so i wouldnt haveto carry it around on the rides on the way back i decided i didnt want my coat lol but we went back any way and had a bit of a rest.

When we returned we went to see malificent looking her best. I love this added Disney magic. No other park has touch taking the story for the castle and even adding the vilan under neath

I agree with torsies FIANCEE :cheer2: it deffintly was lighter in here

100_2187.jpg

It was so quiet that we decided to try and do as many rides as we could. We managed to do Snow White Peter Pan Pinochio Pirates (again this time it was alot nicer just two other couples) Autopia and Buzz again we found out where the bigger points targets are (they are the down ward triangle ones)

Tonight was our California grill night so we glammed up a bit tonight :groom:
we watched the castle light up i was shocked again that the castle as lit all up christmasy. It was a bit early for our reservation so we went to Fantasia bar to have a cocktail. Any big spenders going to here soon they had a whisky just a glass for 180E wow that was ridiculous.

100_2212.jpg

100_2208.jpg

Inventions was shut so i guess thats why we had characters in the restruant as i hadnt read it was a character meal before

our view from the table was breath taking

100_2222.jpg

the meal was lovely and the service was brilliant

back to the room to watch some more hannah montana lol and pack to go home tomorrow :(

Haha - we could have had the same table 24 hours apart!!!!

I was on the train home then, crying!

Another great report.

I didn't realise Mickey & Minnie came out on the Castle balcony - when I read 'the balcony' in another report, I assumed it was at the train station where they sometimes wave goodnight.

Is this because the stage is having work done on it?

Haha - we could have had the same table 24 hours apart!!!!

I was on the train home then, crying!

ahh we could have had the same table just on the wrong day i was always a day behind you then lol

Another great report.

I didn't realise Mickey & Minnie came out on the Castle balcony - when I read 'the balcony' in another report, I assumed it was at the train station where they sometimes wave goodnight.

Yeah - I peeped through the fence and the stage has gone!!

Another great report.

I am not sure why they were out on the balcony of the castle i guess it is because of the work they are doing on the stage

i didnt no mickey came out by the train station till that night its cute to have mickey wave you off

Anyway where is day 4? I'm dying to know what happened. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter